ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

court hearing - evidential flexibility

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

solaced

court hearing - evidential flexibility

Post by solaced » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

Hi all ! my Tier 1(entrepreneur) visa was refused under 11 july, rules. Reasons ; advertisements and contracts after 11th july. Though, Company was registered with HMRC and company House on 5th June.
I wonder courts, now a days don't agree if we want to show any additional document. They straight away refuse to listen or accept at that stage. My two contracts were signed after after 11 july but commencement date/initial working was before 11 july. I want to show that document but afraid the court will not accept at this later stage. My hearing is by the end of this month at Richmond Magistrate Court. Anyone had experience at that court recentrly ?

kl2015
Newly Registered

Re: court hearing - evidential flexibility

Post by kl2015 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:09 pm

Hi, I also was refused under 11th July rules,same thing ad material not dated before 11th july. my hearing was about 2 months ago at richmond court,the judge was a OK. he allowed the appeal and send the application back to HO for reconsideration. They dont accept documents which were not summited with the application as far as i understand.and i didnt send anything new,still waiting to hear from HO.

solaced

Post by solaced » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:30 pm

Hi kl2015 ! many thanks for your quick reply. I hope you wouldn't mind asking what questions Did the judge ask you during hearing and any questions from HO Barrister ? thanks

kl2015
Newly Registered

Post by kl2015 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:41 pm

Hi,
judge only asked what advertising material i sent with my application. so i only confirmed what was sent when applied and with the bundle that we sent to the court.nothing more.he was wondering how i have not met the rules,it was evident that he would allow the appeal. and HO representative didnt say a word. But still waiting,dont know what will happen........

solaced

Post by solaced » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:03 pm

Many thanks for your reply. Could you check your box I have pm you. Thanks

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:45 pm

there was a big case hearing on evidential flexibility on 7 May in supreme court, no news what happened over there. Fingure crossed, we may hear some good news

solaced

Post by solaced » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:14 pm

Yes, we pray so

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:54 pm

solaced wrote:Yes, we pray so
Ho solaced, did you hire a solicitor or doing self representation, and what is your lawyer saying regarding the prospects of case, further, try finding out the put come of the case I mentioned, that may help you a lot.

Regards

solaced

Post by solaced » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:27 pm

Hi naveediqbal,
Yes, I am being represented by a solicitor. He has not yet given me any clue, what documents needed to support my case. You know, majority of them, at the time of signing a new client, always say ' all is well ' , ' your case is very strong' , at the time of signing up a new client.

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:45 am

Hi,

you wrote in your initial para that "My two contracts were signed after after 11 July but commencement date/initial working was before 11 july." What is the date of contract then, is there any thing mentioned in contract supporting your claim. or any thing that was provided in your pack initially (which leads to your claim) that some how could support you.

Ask your solicitor to check the outcome of Mandalia case hearing on supreme court. I have not yet find / seen any details out yet but we may get any updates. Try reading the case in detail.

Also check with your solicitor re the details I questioned on the following post
http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... l#p1199056.

Hope these might help you in your appeal.

Feel free to discuss me any point you would like to.

Regards,
Naveed

solaced

Post by solaced » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:16 pm

naveediiqbal wrote:there was a big case hearing on evidential flexibility on 7 May in supreme court, no news what happened over there. Fingure crossed, we may hear some good news
Hi naveediqbal !
Did you find any clue about the above mentioned supreme court case ? Any hope. My hearing date was postponed. Still waiting for any next date.

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:22 pm

solaced wrote:
naveediiqbal wrote:there was a big case hearing on evidential flexibility on 7 May in supreme court, no news what happened over there. Fingure crossed, we may hear some good news
Hi naveediqbal !
Did you find any clue about the above mentioned supreme court case ? Any hope. My hearing date was postponed. Still waiting for any next date.
Not yet as official decision for case is not released yet. May be wait next 2-3 weeks. Good luck