ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

COURT OF APPEAL

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sheikh123

COURT OF APPEAL

Post by sheikh123 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:37 pm

All seniors i need ur urgent help plz. Today i received letter from UT in which its stated
"This is to inform you that Upper Tribunal has refused or not admitted your application for permission to appeal to the Upper Tribunal. The reason for the decision are enclosed herewith. There is no further right of appeal in these circumstances. A decision by the Upper Tribunal refusing permission to appeal to itself is an "excluded decision" and therefore no appeal lies from such a decision to the court of appeal: S13(8)(c) Tribunals, Courts and Enforcement Act 2007."

My question is that
1. Can i still go for court of appeal in this situation.
2. If yes what is time limit to go for court of appeal as in letter did not say any thing about time.
3. If i go in court of appeal my 3c is still continuous?

Plz all seniors i need ur guidance in this regard.

Thanks.

innovation2000

Re: COURT OF APPEAL

Post by innovation2000 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:12 am

Hi Sheikh123

Have you applied to court of appeal or made fresh application?Please advise?
Thanks a lot