ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Covering letter - extension application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

cappachino
Member of Standing

Covering letter - extension application

Post by cappachino » Mon May 23, 2016 1:31 pm

Hello All
I am looking for a covering letter which can help me in drafting my own covering letter.
I know all covering letters will be different and will be specific to the individual case. But it will help in getting ideas in how to draft a good covering letter.

helpingperson
BANNED

Re: Covering letter - extension application

Post by helpingperson » Mon May 23, 2016 1:48 pm

Please see this which we will be following.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... r#p1341925

zimba
Mood:

Re: Covering letter - extension application

Post by zimba » Mon May 23, 2016 2:26 pm

Also bear in mind that a covering letter has no legal bearing on your application and will not be a replacement for the required information and documentary evidence by the HO. I suggest you provide this letter only and only if your case is complex as some evidence here on the forum suggests that providing extra irrelevant documents and information sometimes will NOT work in your favour.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice