ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CT41G - Mandatory?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hulkboy1379

CT41G - Mandatory?

Post by hulkboy1379 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:41 am

Hi Gurus

Please help me with the query, i am doing my extension next week

When i am going through with all my documents, i just found out that I only have a copy CT41G but dont have a original one.

1 - what are my alternative documents I can showthat I am registered for tax?

2 - Can I send my copy of CT41G?

3 - How to CT41G for my company and which number I contaact to HMRC and how long does it take?

Many thanks for your help in advance.

zimba
Mood:

Re: CT41G - Mandatory?

Post by zimba » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:56 am

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sheraz78
Pakistan

Post by sheraz78 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:24 am

CT41G is a document which shows that your business is registered for UK Tax purposes. If you dont have CT41G, CT600 is the best alternative or you can call CT Operations and get a copy of CT41G or if you have a copy of CT41G, it is absolutely acceptable.

thebestman

Post by thebestman » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:27 am

I've submitted self signed copies (not the original) of CT600 for all three years.
hulkboy1379 wrote:Hi Gurus

Please help me with the query, i am doing my extension next week

When i am going through with all my documents, i just found out that I only have a copy CT41G but dont have a original one.

1 - what are my alternative documents I can showthat I am registered for tax?

2 - Can I send my copy of CT41G?

3 - How to CT41G for my company and which number I contaact to HMRC and how long does it take?

Many thanks for your help in advance.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:11 am

sheraz78 wrote:CT41G is a document which shows that your business is registered for UK Tax purposes.
Not really. CT41G is a document sent to a newly formed business with the information on how to register for CT within 3 months. Funny enough, it technically does NOT show you are registered for CT as you can be a dormant company.
CT600 on the other hand shows you submitted your CT tax return for your small business, showing the UTR number and proves you are registered for CT.
thebestman wrote:I've submitted self signed copies (not the original) of CT600 for all three years.
There is also not such a thing as CT600 original. CT600 is digitally produced by accounting software
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

itpba

Post by itpba » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:55 am

zimba88 wrote:
sheraz78 wrote:CT41G is a document which shows that your business is registered for UK Tax purposes.
Not really. CT41G is a document sent to a newly formed business with the information on how to register for CT within 3 months. Funny enough, it technically does NOT show you are registered for CT as you can be a dormant company.
CT600 on the other hand shows you submitted your CT tax return for your small business, showing the UTR number and proves you are registered for CT.
thebestman wrote:I've submitted self signed copies (not the original) of CT600 for all three years.
There is also not such a thing as CT600 original. CT600 is digitally produced by accounting software
Hi All, I am in the same boat but i have requested HMRC to send me copy of CT41G if not then i will send CT600 as well, My question from Zimba is when we were submitting accounts CT600 was signed by one director ( which is requirement) but now sending CT600 to HO, shall that be signed by that same director only or both coz my solicitor advised only that director shud sign who originally signed it before, your view pls?Regards

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:56 am

Question from Zimba..?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:44 am

There is no requirement for CT600 to be signed by both directors. You can both sign it if you wish