ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

dependant application for just born baby

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

uknada
Newly Registered

dependant application for just born baby

Post by uknada » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:24 pm

hi all,
I have an extension next week for tier 1 entrepreneur visa and i got a baby last week. I did not have any document for the baby because not been registered for birth certificate yet. Actually name even not selected or confirmed because of numerology issue. Anyway I got 42 days to register. my visa expire in a week. how to apply for the baby as a dependant? pls advise me. Can i ignore the baby now and later able to apply to her when i go for PR application?

what to do if i want to go abroad with baby in middle before PR appication?

Momi

Re: dependant application for just born baby

Post by Momi » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:16 am

Don't worry about baby, you can apply his visa anytime. You just need his birth certificate. If in future you need his urgent visa, you can use premium service. Hope it will help. :)

uknada
Newly Registered

Post by uknada » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:40 am

Thank you momi, I asked few people and everyone says same like you. Thank you for your kind advise. I will do as you said. thanks again

csb
Newly Registered

Post by csb » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:17 pm

a baby born in uk does not require a visa to stay in uk. so the baby can stay here as long as he wants only if you want to travel out of the country that u would need a visa to bring him in again

bubbly123

Post by bubbly123 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:35 pm

Dear Senior forum members Please help me with the questions below

What documents do, I need to submit for Just born baby?
Do I have to submit Business bank statement, contracts, CAR, advertisments and all documents like initial application or just the bank statement for the maintenance and birth certificate of the baby.
Thanks for your comments in advance.