ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent of Tier1 applying outside of UK for first time

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

siavashes
Iran

Dependent of Tier1 applying outside of UK for first time

Post by siavashes » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:56 am

Dear All

hope you are all well,

I have granted initial Tier1 Entrepreneur visa on may 2011 . I am planning to get married in March 2014 . just have few question about how can I get her visa .

1)Does she need English certificate to apply for entry clearance ?

2)for Maintenance fund . does she need to prove that she has enough fund in her account OR as spouse I can provide her,my bank statement from UK ?

3) my visa will expire on May 2015 , is there any reason that they wont grant her entry clearance ?

4) I am applying for accelerate route of settlement on May 2015, do they grant her settlement as well ?

5) and lastly any idea of cost of application ?

Thanks a lot for you attention and kind reply. :D :roll:

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Dependent of Tier1 applying outside of UK for first time

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:34 pm

@ siavashes, read the dependant policy guidance first and narrow your question to what you don't understand.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

alxbux
Newly Registered

Post by alxbux » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:56 am

Hi siavashes,

No she is your dependet so doesn't require any English language test.

2)for Maintenance fund . does she need to prove that she has enough fund in her account OR as spouse I can provide her,my bank statement from UK ?
She can show either in her bank account in country where she is living, or you can show in your account in GBP. But if you show in your bank account it will add an advantage for her

3) my visa will expire on May 2015 , is there any reason that they wont grant her entry clearance ?
The only reason of decline is: you didn't show any documents showing she is your wife, otherwise it wont be an issue.
4) I am applying for accelerate route of settlement on May 2015, do they grant her settlement as well ?

Now-a-days it is around £850. You can also see its cost in the international country in the UKBA website for example for India:
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/count ... %20English

Thanks a lot for you attention and kind reply. :D :roll: [/b][/quote]

siavashes
Iran

Post by siavashes » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:49 pm

alxbux wrote:Hi siavashes,

She can show either in her bank account in country where she is living, or you can show in your account in GBP. But if you show in your bank account it will add an advantage for her

The only reason of decline is: you didn't show any documents showing she is your wife, otherwise it wont be an issue.

Now-a-days it is around £850. You can also see its cost in the international country in the UKBA website for example for India:

Thanks a lot for you attention and kind reply. :D :roll: [/b]
[/quote]

Thanks a lot , appriciate your help . :D
thank you :)

LixLay
Newly Registered

Post by LixLay » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:42 pm

siavashes wrote:
alxbux wrote:Hi siavashes,

Thanks a lot for you attention and kind reply. :D :roll: [/b]

Thanks a lot , appriciate your help . :D[/quote]

Whoever responded to the queries above, you know yourself. you are the most selfless person on here, I appreciate you on his behalf too. Nice response and concise too!!

lansisil
Newly Registered

Passport and visa copy attestation

Post by lansisil » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:07 pm

Hello everyone,

I tried finding an answer to the my question from previous post but I couldn't seem to find an answer. We are currently gathering the documents needed for dependant visa for Tier 1 Entrepreneur. My husband is in the UK since September 2013. Now for his passport and visa photocopy, does it need to be attested before he will send it to me?

Please answer my query. Please..thank you..

lansisil
Newly Registered

Passport and visa copy attestation

Post by lansisil » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:10 pm

Hello everyone,

I tried finding an answer to the my question from previous post but I couldn't seem to find an answer. We are currently gathering the documents needed for dependant visa for Tier 1 Entrepreneur. My husband is in the UK since September 2013. Now for his passport and visa photocopy, does it need to be attested before he will send it to me?

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Re: Passport and visa copy attestation

Post by aby00156 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:38 pm

lansisil wrote:Hello everyone,

Hi lansisil,

Just to let you know I submittd my wifes application on 30 Sept in India and got her visa on 14th October. Documents I submitted are as follows :

1. Online Application form
2. Photos.
3. Companys current appointment report
4. My visa and passport copy
5. Letter from landlord where I stay in UK.
6. Marraige certificate.
7. 3 months bank statement showing £650
8. Marraige invitation card.
9. Covering letter from my wife.

Thats all I had submitted. People also do submot survey report, house agreements, accountants letter or chats n all along with the application. No your husbands documents doesnt need to be attested. I just submitted color xerox of my documents.

Hope this helps.
So verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.

lansisil
Newly Registered

Post by lansisil » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:57 am

hi Aby,

Thank you very much. I know this is too much but if possible and ok, could you please share with me your wife's covering letter?
Thank you again.