ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent visa apply from Pakistan

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

danikhn83

Post by danikhn83 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:19 pm

Hello every1,
I want to apply my wife visa from Pakistan in Dec-Jan, i don't know the exact process in there days how to submit application through Gerry Fadex, is any one who dependent applied recent or who know the process?

need your help.

thanks

baba123
Newly Registered

Re: Dependent visa apply from Pakistan

Post by baba123 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:17 pm

hi guys,

I want to apply my wife visa from Pakistan in Dec-Jan, can anyone knows about the visa fee please let me know

need your help.

thanks[/quote]

baba123
Newly Registered

Post by baba123 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:36 pm

hi
I have T1 HS entrepreneur visa and 1 want to apply my wife visa from Pakistan , i want to know the visa fee from pakistan thanks

need your help.

thanks[/quote]

danikhn83

Post by danikhn83 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:58 pm

84 views but no reply,, strange :)

Basra

Post by Basra » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:39 am

hey @ Danikhan,Baba.
My post is related to those who want apply Tier1 entrepreneur dependent visa(Wife,partner)
I have applied successful visa for dependent from Pakistan so I am very much aware about the complete procedure regarding it....
basically its very simple procedure and requirement.....
1) on line application form,
2)dependent fee 874 sterling pounds.
3) application processing time 99% with in 21 days through fedex. All dependent application decisions made in British High commission Islamabad,,So with in 21 days decision will be make unless any further information if they need to they can ask for it or can call for interview..
4) many solicitors and immigration experts says statement you should need 900+635 pounds for dependent visa,,,,IT WRONG..you just need 635 pounds statement for 90 days..its confirm...( alot of solicitors have told me we need 900 for ourself and 635 for wife,its wrong..I have maintained just 635 pounds which we need to show that's it.)some times we use our common senses not solicitors always right ...any way..
5) Requirements are very simple as well for this dependent visa.....

1. dependent passport
2. your passport copy and tier 1 visa card copy
3. sponsor letter from your side and one covering willingness letter from your wife side.( all letter details available from me if you want it)
4.House Rent agreement.
5.635 pounds statement for last 90 days.
6.weddings photographs.
7. communication history like whatsapp,viber,facebook,calling cards etc.
Note you dnt,nt need to show your income anything OR accountant payslips etc...
If you need to any further assistant please message me... thank you...

Basra

Post by Basra » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:46 am

Two requirements I have missed in my last message because its should be know every one.....
1. Nikkah Nama (Marriage certificate )
2) TB Test ..

thank you for consideration...

danikhn83

Post by danikhn83 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:32 am

@Basra

thanks a lot for your help mate..

i know all these documents , my concern was the procedure how to apply ?

i booked TB test appointment which is 8th Dec, I check Gerry Website, i could not find any link to apply online.

my concern is to know the complete procedure how to apply online (send me link if u have any) ?

the documents u mentioned are exactly the same documents which my solicitor advised and also you are 100% right about maintenance funds which are £635 for 90 days (however the visa fee i know is £289 where as £874 is for those settlement visa but i will confirm it).

plz help regarding this Gerry fade procedure how to fill online form, book appointment to submit application or whatsoever?

thank you so much for your help.

Aabdulwaheed

Post by Aabdulwaheed » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:42 pm

It is a bit strange and funny if you solicitor tell you the documents but not the procedure. The link is available there and that will take you on-line application form. first you need to register yourself with email ID then you will get email confirmation follow the link of that email and confirm your email then complete you on-line form. When you complete that you need to print it out and enclosed with all your documents and submit application in personal to visa centres and give Bio-metric details to them and wait for 15 to 30 days to get visa decision.

danikhn83

Post by danikhn83 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:49 pm

Aabdulwaheed wrote:It is a bit strange and funny if you solicitor tell you the documents but not the procedure. The link is available there and that will take you on-line application form. first you need to register yourself with email ID then you will get email confirmation follow the link of that email and confirm your email then complete you on-line form. When you complete that you need to print it out and enclosed with all your documents and submit application in personal to visa centres and give Bio-metric details to them and wait for 15 to 30 days to get visa decision.
Thanks Aabdulwaheed.
I really appreciate ur help,
Just one thing more do we have to book the appointment wd Gerry fadex to submit documents or we can
Go any day without appointment to
Submit doc?

Aabdulwaheed

Post by Aabdulwaheed » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:21 pm

When you fill up form on line at the end after fee payment you will be given appointment date to be select. You can't do anywhere around just online after completing online form and payment of fee.

Islamabad123
Newly Registered

Post by Islamabad123 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:11 pm

I want to know with rent agreement is there any other letter from council or other authority also needed or rent agreement is sufficient. I will appreciate I some one help me out.

peace74098
Newly Registered

Post by peace74098 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:44 pm

Hi friends, I applied for my wife as a entrepreneur dependant visa in September. She got a visa in 5 days. Regards

peace74098
Newly Registered

Post by peace74098 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:44 pm

Hi friends, I applied for my wife as a entrepreneur dependant visa in September. She got a visa in 5 days. Regards

danikhn83

Post by danikhn83 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:35 pm

peace74098 wrote:Hi friends, I applied for my wife as a entrepreneur dependant visa in September. She got a visa in 5 days. Regards

@peace74098

How much is entrepreneur dependent visa fee from Pakistan?

sheffieldrana

Post by sheffieldrana » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:13 am

@basra
Please send me performa of sponsor letter from your side and one covering willingness letter from your wife side
Thanks..

Arshad49
Sri Lanka

Post by Arshad49 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:41 pm

@peace74098

Hi what documents did you submit with your application and what was the maintenance balance you showed if you could please confirm thanks

Arshad49
Sri Lanka

Post by Arshad49 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:43 pm

peace74098 wrote:Hi friends, I applied for my wife as a entrepreneur dependant visa in September. She got a visa in 5 days. Regards
What documents did you provide all help would be much appreciated

Samforhelp
Newly Registered

Post by Samforhelp » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:02 pm

@Basra

Can you please send me sponsor letter from your side and one covering willingness letter from your wife side template.

Your help will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

amnaali03

Post by amnaali03 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:20 pm

Samforhelp wrote:@Basra

Can you please send me sponsor letter from your side and one covering willingness letter from your wife side template.

Your help will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Hi,

I have talked with Basra over phone, but he is not willing to provide these templates free. He can help on professional basis. If you get template from some one, please let me know. Regards

attahaas
India

Post by attahaas » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:47 am

@Samforhelp, @amnaali03

I have recently applied for my dependents from India and got them too. But, all my applications are outside UK including my main application. Your cases are much different than my case, but I can provide you the letter templates I submitted for my dependents. You provide your email IDs here, and I will email them to you asap. Happy to help!

Here is the checklist:
1 Applications
2 Solicitor Representation Letter
3 Cover Letters from myself and my wife (I can send you these templates. You can edit it based on your circumstances.)
4 My wife's Resume and educational qualifications (not really necessary, but just submitted as supporting docs)
5 Evidence of Maintenance Fund - Joint Account bank statement for 90 days
6 Marriage Certificate Original
7 Birth Certificate - Child 1 (6 years old)
8 Birth Certificate - Child 2 (2.5 years old)
9 My Tier 1 Visa Copy, Passport Copy
10 Dependents' Passports (Both our passports have spouse name included, and of course, needless to say, our kids have our names in their passports as parents.)
•12-Feb-2015: Applied online (Team), 200K, India
•13-Feb-2015: Submitted documents and biometrics
•25-Feb-2015: Received email saying that they need more time
•03-Mar-2015: Interviewed separately
•05-Mar-2105: Received docs and passport with visa stamped!

amnaali03

Post by amnaali03 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:16 am

attahaas wrote:@Samforhelp, @amnaali03

I have recently applied for my dependents from India and got them too. But, all my applications are outside UK including my main application. Your cases are much different than my case, but I can provide you the letter templates I submitted for my dependents. You provide your email IDs here, and I will email them to you asap. Happy to help!

Here is the checklist:
1 Applications
2 Solicitor Representation Letter
3 Cover Letters from myself and my wife (I can send you these templates. You can edit it based on your circumstances.)
4 My wife's Resume and educational qualifications (not really necessary, but just submitted as supporting docs)
5 Evidence of Maintenance Fund - Joint Account bank statement for 90 days
6 Marriage Certificate Original
7 Birth Certificate - Child 1 (6 years old)
8 Birth Certificate - Child 2 (2.5 years old)
9 My Tier 1 Visa Copy, Passport Copy
10 Dependents' Passports (Both our passports have spouse name included, and of course, needless to say, our kids have our names in their passports as parents.)
Hi attahaas,

Thanks for your help. My email is: amnaali03@yahoo.com

I am running my business in Uk from last 2 years, got ent pre visa (50K) in August 2014. Now for dependent visa, can you please let me know any list of documents related to business or my income (bank statements, accountant letter, pay slips or any other thing).

Regards

attahaas
India

Post by attahaas » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:51 am

amnaali03 wrote:
Hi attahaas,

Thanks for your help. My email is: amnaali03@yahoo.com

I am running my business in Uk from last 2 years, got ent pre visa (50K) in August 2014. Now for dependent visa, can you please let me know any list of documents related to business or my income (bank statements, accountant letter, pay slips or any other thing).

Regards
Hi Ali,

I sent you the two letter templates to be submitted by the main applicant and the dependent.

My case is very simple because I have never lived in the UK before and my wife and I have been married for 7 years and travelled to and lived together in US, China, Singapore, etc. All these visas are already in the passports, so no need to provide any other proof for us living together. Also, I have never been to UK before, we are travelling there in a couple of weeks from now. First I applied for my visa in Feb 2015 and applied for my dependents in Mar 2015, all in India.

There is no need to submit your business or income documents for dependent visas, but if you like you can you can submit as supporting documentation.
Last edited by attahaas on Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
•12-Feb-2015: Applied online (Team), 200K, India
•13-Feb-2015: Submitted documents and biometrics
•25-Feb-2015: Received email saying that they need more time
•03-Mar-2015: Interviewed separately
•05-Mar-2105: Received docs and passport with visa stamped!

Legal83

Post by Legal83 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:39 pm

I am on tier1 Ent 50,000

submitted docs on 22-09-2014 (bio-metric done same day)
recieved email to collect doc on 29-09-2014
visa stamped date was 26-09-2014

Arshad49
Sri Lanka

Post by Arshad49 » Mon May 18, 2015 1:45 pm

Legal83 wrote:I am on tier1 Ent 50,000

submitted docs on 22-09-2014 (bio-metric done same day)
recieved email to collect doc on 29-09-2014
visa stamped date was 26-09-2014

HI WHAT DOCUMENTS DID YOU SUBMIT IF YOU CAN PROVIDE DETAILS WILL BE HELPFUL

asfan123

Post by asfan123 » Wed May 20, 2015 4:28 am

[quote="attahaas"]@Samforhelp, @amnaali03

hi attahaas,

I have sent u my personal email address in personal message.. would u please email me those templates..
thank you