ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Directors Loan and Initial transfer through Cheque

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Directors Loan and Initial transfer through Cheque

Post by ishfaqsangra » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:24 am

When I set up my company I transferred small amounts of 2500 and 1500 via cheques to my company with formal DL agreement and they are identifiable (through dates of transfer) in my personal and business statements but no name or Directors Loan mentioned on the statement.
Can I claim this with both statements being provided and highlighted.

(All other DL are from personal to business after DL agreement through faster payments with refrence as Directors Loan which shows(I.surname Directors Loan).

zimba
Mood:

Re: Directors Loan and Initial transfer through Cheque

Post by zimba » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:27 am

According to the rules, money transferred must appear in the business bank statements under your name. If your name does not appear, the case worker possibly assumes that it did not come from you
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:02 pm

So it means that I can not claim that even if I submit both personal and business statements?

Other Transaction (Faster payments) show (My first name Initial.surname Directors Loan)
Will that be OK?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:35 pm

This is what the rules say:
If the applicant has made the investment in the form of a director’s loan, it must be shown both in the relevant set of financial accounts provided, and through readily identifiable transactions in the applicant’s business bank statements, which must clearly show the transfer of this money from the applicant to his business.
So if they cannot identify the source of the transactions to you, it will not count
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:12 pm

I strongly beleive that relevant set of transactions with personal and business account statement should suffice this requirement....they did not say that applicants name or full name should appear..if the personal and business statements tally the dates and transfer it should be fine.
I am going to invest over 50 anyway but will include that amount also.

Satinder25

Post by Satinder25 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:48 am

HI All,

In my case we 50k Partners have joint personal account and transferred 50k in one go but the statement states my B. Partners name and not mine. However in the personal Joint statement shows my share of money for that time.

Will that be ok

Also what covering documents should be provided to explain the transaction?

Thanks
Passion

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:47 pm

Yes it should be OK as it can be traced back to you.