ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Doc List for Child Born in UK for Tier 1 dependent Visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

infinitesmile

Doc List for Child Born in UK for Tier 1 dependent Visa

Post by infinitesmile » Fri May 20, 2016 1:30 pm

Hi,
Can anyone provide me the list of documents for Tier 1 Entrepreneur dependent visa within UK. I want to apply for my son he is born here in UK after I applied for Tier 1 Entrepreneur initial application. Can anyone provide me the full list of documents that would be great.
Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: Doc List for Child Born in UK for Tier 1 dependent Visa

Post by zimba » Fri May 20, 2016 1:37 pm

Read the PBS dependant policy guide: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _11-15.pdf
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

infinitesmile

Post by infinitesmile » Fri May 20, 2016 2:04 pm

hi Zimba,

I have read the guidelines but I just want to know about the supporting documents which are required and which are unnecessary like

1) Sponsorship Letter
2) Current Appointment Report
3) Certificate of Incorporation
4) Tenancy Agreement
5) NOC Letter form Landlord

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri May 20, 2016 2:16 pm

what documents ?? You said about your son which will be your dependant, now you are asking for yourself ?? All the required documents are clearly written in the guide.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

infinitesmile

Post by infinitesmile » Fri May 20, 2016 2:46 pm

Guidance asks about the document for Care Arrangements for Children. Which document I need to show this Care Arrangement for children?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri May 20, 2016 2:58 pm

infinitesmile wrote:Guidance asks about the document for Care Arrangements for Children. Which document I need to show this Care Arrangement for children?
You don't need this if your son is living with you and your wife in UK. This is only for dependants who are not living with their parents and are under some sort of care arrangements.

infinitesmile

Post by infinitesmile » Fri May 20, 2016 4:23 pm

Thank you Zimba for clarification