ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Does any one got success after 2nd application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bizz123

Does any one got success after 2nd application

Post by bizz123 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:15 am

Hi all,
I appeal dismissed in FTT and I want to apply again. Just want to know if any one got visa after applying again?

First time I applied jointly now I want to apply alone.

Rate of success in 2 time?

Regards

syedys
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Does any one got success after 2nd application

Post by syedys » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:41 am

I have also applied 2nd time. I have an interview on 8th of December.

asfan123

Post by asfan123 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:19 am

I applied second time and had interview on 14th of October. Still waiting....

bizz123

Post by bizz123 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:38 am

Hi afsan123
What docs you have provided if u can share pls and interview questions if u can inbox me it will help a lot

Hi syedys
What docs you have provided if u can share pls

I m confused because I m applying second time

Regards

asfan123

Post by asfan123 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:13 pm

yes, all detail in this link....

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... l#p1101372

bizz123 wrote:Hi afsan123
What docs you have provided if u can share pls and interview questions if u can inbox me it will help a lot

Hi syedys
What docs you have provided if u can share pls

I m confused because I m applying second time

Regards

bizz123

Post by bizz123 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:29 am

Thanks Afsan123
As i m planning to apply second time
Did u change ur docs like Business plan etc and did they ask you why u r applying second time, did they consider previous refusal points
Regards

Aabdulwaheed

Post by Aabdulwaheed » Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:44 pm

Yes i got it, refused twice got visa after appeal to first tribunal. 95% visa issued after refusal by courts. I was 100% genuine entrepreneur funds were in my own accounts got contracts running my company but refused on the basis of source of funds..don't worry you will get the visa be patience.

bizz123

Post by bizz123 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:40 pm

Thanks Aabdulwaheed
Can u let me know what documents I have to submit with application

syedys
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by syedys » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:30 pm

I submitted business plain again, also fresh advertizing material etc.. apart from my passport, because it was already in HO.
Today I had an interview, I am very pessimistic, he asked a few cross questions, and I think they are going to refuse my visa. It was my second time applying, I don't know what I'm going to do. I heard I don't even have the right to appeal now.

asfan123

Post by asfan123 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:37 pm

I have submitted new business plan means same core business but very detailed, advertisement materials (WEB Domain and general online adverts), 4 contracts and their invoices and other requirements fulfilled. Interview was satisfactory, Alhamdulillah. Now waiting... Don't know why it took so long... few of my friends applied fresh and some second time and their cases are also still pending... HO again withholding majority decisions. Don't know what's their next plan. We pray to God for better outcome. In interview nothing was asked related to previous case.

bizz123 wrote:Thanks Afsan123
As i m planning to apply second time
Did u change ur docs like Business plan etc and did they ask you why u r applying second time, did they consider previous refusal points
Regards

Fazer_1985

Post by Fazer_1985 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:07 pm

@syedys

All will be well bro, be optimistic and hopeful.

Would you like to shed some light on cross questions? what cross questions?

It will be helpful for me and others who have their interview in this week.

Thanks.
syedys wrote:I submitted business plain again, also fresh advertizing material etc.. apart from my passport, because it was already in HO.
Today I had an interview, I am very pessimistic, he asked a few cross questions, and I think they are going to refuse my visa. It was my second time applying, I don't know what I'm going to do. I heard I don't even have the right to appeal now.
Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day. Stay positive in Life, Allah knows what is best for you!!!

bizz123

Post by bizz123 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:13 pm

Hi syedys
How was interview, can you share your experience
Regards

Fazer_1985

Post by Fazer_1985 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:50 pm

Hi Guys,

I have been to interview yyesterday. Along with my Ent. Team partner.

We were invited to different locations. My interview was in london and my team mate interview was in birmingham, same date and same time.

And it was a bit different interview. It was not face to face. It was over video call, and also invited me to Schengen VAC, in london and my frnd was invited to Indian Visa office in birmingham. We both gave interview over video call.

So there was a room, with LCD screen and headset. And guy at another end was somewhere in Anyother office. He type all your answer same as faca to face interview.

Interview was alright, all same questions but after every question, he was asking why, what and who. So many cross questions and we answered all and it tallied aswell.

At some point he asked few question again and again just to confuse us, but you have to stay calm and answer them without getting confuse.

all the best to those have interview in near future. Hope we all get our visas soon.

I think now they record the interview aswell and sent it to case worker but i am not sure.

Any body else been to similar interview scenario please share your exp.
Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day. Stay positive in Life, Allah knows what is best for you!!!

syedys
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by syedys » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:34 pm

my interview was also in Schengen VAC via video conference. he asked me about how many hours of work I had done for my 2 contracts. I said 5 hours each. Then he asked how much is your net income since you started your business. I didn't have anything in mind, just made a rough guess, I said 4k. He said how did you make so much money in 10 hours of work. I said I did some other work as well, like web development etc. I'm afraid he may take it as a contradiction in my statements.

Rocky007
Newly Registered

Post by Rocky007 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:00 pm

I have won my appeal got my deception removed but I had a doubt will home office directly issue me visa or will dey reconsider my application. pls it is urgent help me.

asfan123

Post by asfan123 » Fri May 15, 2015 6:17 pm

hi,

My team mate reapplied for the third time ( first time refused, was having valid visa) and got his visa today without interview while I am in appeal and my hearing is in next month. He applied on 25 March 2015

danish7866

Post by danish7866 » Sat May 16, 2015 1:08 pm

Rocky007 wrote:I have won my appeal got my deception removed but I had a doubt will home office directly issue me visa or will dey reconsider my application. pls it is urgent help me.

Hi Rockey,

You mentioned that your appeal was allowed in December, Did you got the visa or you still waiting for it ?

neesa004
Newly Registered

Post by neesa004 » Mon May 25, 2015 9:35 am

bizz123 wrote:Hi all,
I appeal dismissed in FTT and I want to apply again. Just want to know if any one got visa after applying again?

First time I applied jointly now I want to apply alone.

Rate of success in 2 time?

Regards
Hi bizz123

hope you r fine can you please share list of documents you send with you second application, I'm in same boat planning to reapply in next couple of weeks please help would be really grateful thanks

bizz123

Post by bizz123 » Mon May 25, 2015 12:17 pm

Hi neesa

Following are some of necessary docs

Business plan updated
Proof of trading activity - contracts, invoices, copies of cheques, business account letter shows proof of trading activity
Advertisements - before July 11 till application date
Management accounts for 18 months and 12 month audited accounts
HMRC correspondence
Office Lease agreement
Companies house docs

Regards

maberl2002

Post by maberl2002 » Mon May 25, 2015 4:35 pm

kuttay hue pare hien

koi reply nahi hai second application ko bhi saal se ooper hogya.... right to work hai nahi kuch part time nahi kersakte kharcha support karne k lie......

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Mon May 25, 2015 5:26 pm

Why you don't have right to work if you are not covered under section 3C

solaced

Post by solaced » Mon May 25, 2015 5:57 pm

maberl2002 wrote:kuttay hue pare hien

koi reply nahi hai second application ko bhi saal se ooper hogya.... right to work hai nahi kuch part time nahi kersakte kharcha support karne k lie......
I can understand your situation and feelings at this stage when future is so vague that you are between the devil and the deep blue sea. I pray you may listen a good news soon

solaced

Post by solaced » Mon May 25, 2015 6:03 pm

naveediiqbal wrote:Why you don't have right to work if you are not covered under section 3C
Yes, as asked Mr. Naveed, you should have a right to work while your application is pending with the HO for decision. I understand it is hard to get a new job without documentswhich are pending with HO but atleast you should have a right to work.

bizz123

Post by bizz123 » Tue May 26, 2015 5:51 am

Hi marble
Sorry to hear that bro
They want to do deliberately so it will create problems for applicants
Can you please share previous refusal reasons and interview exp if you have given in second application
Best of luck
Regards

maberl2002

Post by maberl2002 » Fri May 29, 2015 10:26 pm

solaced wrote:
naveediiqbal wrote:Why you don't have right to work if you are not covered under section 3C
Yes, as asked Mr. Naveed, you should have a right to work while your application is pending with the HO for decision. I understand it is hard to get a new job without documentswhich are pending with HO but atleast you should have a right to work.
WHEN YOU MAKE A 2ND APPLICATION YOU ARE NO LONGER APPLYING FROM PSW THAT IS WHY YOUR RIGHT TO WORK ENDS AND YOU GET KICKED OUT FROM JOB......