ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DX Secure

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

KingNothing
United States of America

DX Secure

Post by KingNothing » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:45 am

Can anyone please help me on this.

My visa is approved recently. When I initially applied 2 years ago I had a legal adviser. During appeal I changed my adviser and I had a barrister in court. We informed court and Home Office came to know about it in Court Session but I am not sure if barrister updated Home Office directly in regards to that.

Recently Home Office asked me to send a fresh copy of a document. Their letter went to post address of previous adviser. Their office is now closed but another immigration office is occupying that office. They had access to our details so they contact me and I received the letter. I sent the documents to Home Office from my Home Address.

A week later I also received my documents to that address but now my BRP is not delivered to that address as the legal adviser office address has been changed. They gave me Home Office return unit email to explain the situation as they have held my BRP in DX Secure Staples Corner and they will not release it until Home Office authorize them.

I have written to Home Office and explained the situation. They sent a formal reply that my query is being dealt between 5 to 28 days.

Any ideas if my BRP is being sent back to Home Office and if that is creating any further issues?

Thanks

KingNothing
United States of America

Re: DX Secure

Post by KingNothing » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:35 pm

Any advise my dear friends??