ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Effect of new Law

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rizwo

Effect of new Law

Post by rizwo » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:33 pm

My brother History is as under:

Apply with his friend in feb 2013, each have £25000 in their accounts and all relevant company documents are completed.
HO rejected as usual after 8 months. Objection on statement dates and some foolish points that both of them do not have 50000 in one date before application. Appealed against this decision and won the appeal. Judge allowed the appeal on Immigration grounds. Under the new trend HO applied in UT after 8 days. And we waiting for the decision from UT.

Question: To consider the fresh application, if we make it. how the new rules shall effect them. Their Company is running fine and completely the contracts ( IT Company).

( My brother have the family here with one daughter)

Kind Regards.

rizwo

Re: Effect of new Law

Post by rizwo » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:50 pm

Plz Advise. SO many review but no advise.

Fazer_1985

Post by Fazer_1985 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:04 pm

Hi rizwo,

If you are thinking to re apply for that you need to make proper documentation.

I don't think new changes will affect your case. As your brother already running the business. I was in similar situation. I reapplied in MAy 2014 and recently been to interview with my team mate and waiting for decision.

In my case UT didnt allow my appeal and I had to withdraw the appeal and apply as fresh. I pray that your brother win in UT APPEAL.

but I would say Prepare for the worst just in case and I wasnt prepared, So i had to go through too much tension.

I would suggest if the business is already running start preparing all the documents, get an accountant. Proof of all investment.
I would also advised ask your brother to make Joint Venture agreement btw him and team member ( thats what I did in my second application) that should mention your both the parties share distribution and capital. Following are the documents I prepared for my application. hope this will help.

1. Tier 1 Entrepreneur application form
2. Personal statements/ Letter of intentions from both parties (covering Letter)
3. Passports
4. Police Registrations if applicable
5. Degrees
6. Transcripts
7. CV s
8. Personal Bank statement showing money for maintenance for both of parties
9. Business bank statement (1 Year)
10. Letters from third parties in front of legal representatives. ( i had to get this even money was in my account and My father gave it to me) SO you should be able to prove that funds are your personal saving.
11. Letter from legal representative confirming the validity of signatures on each third party
12. Advice of credit from bank- confirming that money transferred in already (or letter of confirmation/ reference letter).
13. Accountant Letter
14. Audited/ unaudited accounts (from an accountant recognised by UK supervisory body)
15. Business plan and Market Research
16. Company Cooperation Certificate
17. Share certificate
18. Companies House current appointment report (original)
19. Companies House Annual Return
20. Copy of CT41G from HM Revenue and Customs (must be completed and show the date of registration for corporation tax UTR should be included
21. Proof that the company registered for Corporation Tax Completed HM Revenue include company number
22. Proof of NIN contributions payments if applicable
23. Proof of VAT registration, if applicable
24. Latest VAT return, if applicable
25. Proof of VAT payment to HMRC if applicable
26. PAYE Employer Payment Booklet
27. Print out of payroll of the company
28. Public liability insurance
29. Letter from landlord/ rent contract ( if operating from home) I would suggest if they are operating from HOME they should get Virtual office or Serviced office
30. Contracts with service user/ possible clients lists and addresses
31. Recent Utility bills of the business
32. Print of the web-page of the business ( do lots of marketing FreeIndex, 192.com, yell.com, Uk classified, Fb page , Googleplus, Gumtree)
Also get Membership from BCS and UKITA (very Important for IT Business)
33. Business cards, Letterheads
34. Reference letters from previous employers/ educators/ contractors ( More reference the better)
35. Letter of agreement between parties
36. Previous Invoices and current invoices of all investment and money coming In to the business account.

I hope this will help you. I am not a guru on this forum just telling you from personal experience and things I learned from this forum. It has been a great help.

If you have any questions you can ask I will try answer them If I can.

Regards,

FA
Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day. Stay positive in Life, Allah knows what is best for you!!!

rizwo

Post by rizwo » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:40 am

Thanks Very much that you spent time to wrote this answer.

Thanks Again, Much appreciated