ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employee Hours - Not in Payslips

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Employee Hours - Not in Payslips

Post by Evicra » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:02 pm

zimba88 wrote:Just get a letter from your accountant and declare the hourly rate in the table.
Zimba88 please help my previous accountant was cow boy.

my Previous accountant don’t have pay slips of my employees

hi
i know its my mistake ask about it too late when visa extension is due in 5 months
and i have some questions please

1. Can i get copies of my employees payslips? if yes how and from where ,If not do I have any alternate please
i paid all salaries from my business bank account and i paid taxes and N.I for my employees it was late but i paid
2. One employ is my real brother who was running this shop at manager post 29 july 2015 till today (pay slips missing till Aug. 2016) payslips missing 13 months
3. One employee was Romanian national form feb 2016 to aug 2016 (i paid on yearly basis not hour basis)all payslips missing) (7 months)
My bank statement shows following for above employee
feb 29 740.64
mar 31 740.64
april30 740.64
may 30 1146.28
June30 1112.68
aug 1 1112.68
aug 31 1112.68
4. one employee was a polish national worked from Aug. 2016 ill Nov 2016 (4 payslips available) paid him basic pay 1200
5. Lithuanian national started in dec 2017 and still working (1 pay slip available) basic pay 1200
T1 Entrepreneur Extension due july 2017 luckily I saw my passport today otherwise I was under impression that my extension is due sep 2017

zimba
Mood:

Re: Employee Hours - Not in Payslips

Post by zimba » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:34 pm

You are suppose to give your employees payslips and keep the digital copies for your references as an employer. :?
The payslips are created by the payroll software and given to you by your accountant.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Evicra » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:02 pm

zimba88 wrote:You are suppose to give your employees payslips and keep the digital copies for your references as an employer. :?
The payslips are created by the payroll software and given to you by your accountant.
yes zimba but i did not do this .my bad. as i said i had cowboy accountant. but from last 5 months i have charted account firm looking into my accounts
do you think i have any solution for this please ? or should i creat 4 new jobs for next 6 months?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:12 pm

You can reissue the payslips if you have access to the information, taxes paid, etc. You created the jobs and you better try to use them to score points. You also need the FPS reports for those periods. I suggest to talk to your current accountant and the discuss the issues with them.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:25 pm

Unless you are Al Capone how can any business operate without keeping adequate records?
https://www.gov.uk/keeping-your-pay-tax ... s/overview
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.