ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employee wages VS Investment

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:

Employee wages VS Investment

Post by hina_pirzada » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:43 pm

Dear Members, I know this query were discussed before on board but I need again the clarification. One of my friend solicitor told him that the wages your are paying to your employee will not count towards your investment. He further told him that only the investment will consider if you buy something for company.

In HO guidance there is nothing to be mention or clear regarding investment. I am very confused so please people who got their extension share your opinion specially senior member Zimba.

Thank you in advance.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Employee wages VS Investment

Post by zimba » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:52 pm

The solicitor is wrong, your investments can be used to pay for legitimate/acceptable business expenses which includes wages for your employees. Stupid solicitors :x
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

hamalt66
Member of Standing

Re: Employee wages VS Investment

Post by hamalt66 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:54 pm

hina_pirzada wrote:Dear Members, I know this query were discussed before on board but I need again the clarification. One of my friend solicitor told him that the wages your are paying to your employee will not count towards your investment. He further told him that only the investment will consider if you buy something for company.

In HO guidance there is nothing to be mention or clear regarding investment. I am very confused so please people who got their extension share your opinion specially senior member Zimba.

Thank you in advance.
Wages are part of company expenses. Why would your solicitor say such a thing?