ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employs working period

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Meesha

Employs working period

Post by Meesha » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:51 pm

Dear Senior Forum members,
I am up for extension by the end of this year. I hired two employes last October. They completed one year by the end of september (12 months). I will apply for extension in late november. I know home office requirment is for one year but time gap between extension and my employes completing one year is too short. My question is that
1: Do i need those two employes working for me during next two months untill i apply for extension and do i need to keep them during extension application procedure?
2:. I have one year contract at start which is now expired, do i need to renew it now or can i hire new employes once i get my extension?
Thanks a lot

zimba
Mood:

Re: Employs working period

Post by zimba » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:23 pm

1: Do i need those two employes working for me during next two months untill i apply for extension and do i need to keep them during extension application procedure?
No, the jobs do not need to exist during or before extension. The benchmark is min duration had to be completed
2:. I have one year contract at start which is now expired, do i need to renew it now or can i hire new employes once i get my extension?
The immigration rules do not prevent you from that
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Meesha

Re: Employs working period

Post by Meesha » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:28 pm

Thanks a lot Zimba88

zimba88 wrote:
No, the jobs do not need to exist during or before extension. The benchmark is min duration had to be completed
The immigration rules do not prevent you from that