ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Enterprenuer Team Refusal. Please Help!!!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Olumi
Newly Registered

Enterprenuer Team Refusal. Please Help!!!

Post by Olumi » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:02 am

Hi guys! We were refused some days ago based on some incomplete document information. The first issue was that we had access to 50,000 which was in our business saving account and because of this, we were told that we ought to have presented or provided any audited or unaudited account to support that the money is actually available to the business despite the fact that we provided the company business saving showing the money, director's loan and letter of engagement.
The second issue we discovered later was that my prove of maintenance fund was mistakenly omitted from the document I submitted. I realised weeks after the submission and by the time I sent it, it was too late. I can't explain how I managed to omit it.

We have the right to appeal and we have contacted a solicitor and our accountant which are yet to get back to us as they are working on this. I have also requested for another bank statement to attach with the appeal despite sending one before we received the decision.

Please advice us........................

khan4321
Newly Registered

Re: Enterprenuer Team Refusal. Please Help!!!

Post by khan4321 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:47 am

@olumi
Can you please share your time line
When did you submitted your documents and when did they decide your application.
Thanks

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:42 pm

Very sad,

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:49 pm

Olumi wrote:Hi guys! We were refused some days ago based on some incomplete document information. The first issue was that we had access to 50,000 which was in our business saving account and because of this, we were told that we ought to have presented or provided any audited or unaudited account to support that the money is actually available to the business despite the fact that we provided the company business saving showing the money, director's loan and letter of engagement.
The second issue we discovered later was that my prove of maintenance fund was mistakenly omitted from the document I submitted. I realised weeks after the submission and by the time I sent it, it was too late. I can't explain how I managed to omit it.

We have the right to appeal and we have contacted a solicitor and our accountant which are yet to get back to us as they are working on this. I have also requested for another bank statement to attach with the appeal despite sending one before we received the decision.

Please advice us........................
Hello Olumi,

Your case is very simple. I prefer you to reapply rather than to waste your time & money in court proceedings. Though you did some mistakes in your 1st application. But this time you will go through if your solicitor let you free.

BEST OF LUCK

Olumi
Newly Registered

Post by Olumi » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:39 pm

khan4321 wrote:@olumi
Can you please share your time line
When did you submitted your documents and when did they decide your application.
Thanks
Thanks for your concern. We actually applied on the 16th of July and we were refused letter was dated on the 13th of August.