ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur Advice (50K Route)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sharry_cherry
Newly Registered

Entrepreneur Advice (50K Route)

Post by sharry_cherry » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:19 am

Hi There,

I need advice, I got Tier 1 Entrepreneur in October 2013, I had my extension in January 2017. Currently, I have two full-time staff members who have worked for me for two years and still working; I have three staff members who have worked full time one year.

As I got my visa in October 2013, I understand there was a transitional period so my two full-time staff member who has worked for two years should be calculated as four staff member full time, three staff members who have worked for a year and still working that will make seven full-time staff members.

If my staff members work another six to eight months, I will have 10 or more staff members, Can I apply for ILR this year, rather then next year.

Please note all employment starts from April 2015.

Please help with your valuable suggestions

Thanks In Advance

samaygrg

Re: Entrepreneur Advice (50K Route)

Post by samaygrg » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:14 pm

I guess the accelerated route to ILR via this T1E route with the 10 FT jobs creation is mentioned if one gets that during the initial grant of stay.

unaware of mix-matching of jobs (of initial and extension stays') or doing the same only in extension duration.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:59 pm

No you cannot. It seems you failed to read the guide as this must have been obvious by now :!:
The transitional arrangement does not apply to accelerated settlement applications where you are applying on the basis of creating 10 jobs
Tier 1E Guide is your friend :!: PLEASE READ: https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... trepreneur
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sharry_cherry
Newly Registered

Post by sharry_cherry » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:41 am

Thank you so much for your advice really appreciate it.