ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur Extension Advise

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sonirulz

Entrepreneur Extension Advise

Post by sonirulz » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:16 pm

Hi Immigration Board team members,

Please can someone advice if I have to create 10 jobs as well as show 50,000 investment if I am planning for settlement after 3 years?

Or is it that if I have created 10 jobs or made 5 million profit I can apply for settlement after 3 years.

Please can someone help me with guidlines.

Thanks
Soni

Amber
Mood:

Re: Entrepreneur Extension Advise

Post by Amber » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:12 pm

When can you apply for settlement? wrote:Depending on your level of investment and business activity in the UK, you must complete a continuous residence period of 3 or 5 years in an eligible immigration category before you can apply for settlement.

The continuous residence period is 3 years if:

your business has created at least 10 new full-time jobs for settled people; or
you have established a new UK business that has had an income from business activity of at least £5 million during a 3-year period while you have been in the UK under Tier 1 (Entrepreneur); or
you have taken over or invested in an existing UK business, and your services or investment have resulted in a net increase of £5 million in that business's income from business activity during a 3-year period while you have been in the UK under Tier 1 (Entrepreneur), compared to the immediately preceding 3-year period.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.