ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur Joint Venture Visa Refusal....Need Help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Shahina
Newly Registered

Entrepreneur Joint Venture Visa Refusal....Need Help

Post by Shahina » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:31 pm

Hi,

I have applied Entrepreneur Joint Venture Visa that have been refused last month with some objections. I am going to attach objections points with this message. Can any one help me what to do now? or if someone face same objections? Please share your views and experiences...should i go for judicial review? what are the chances to get visa in review?
IMG_2507.JPG
IMG_2507.JPG (233.31 KiB) Viewed 2020 times
Objections:

1. From the lack of evidence provided and the answers you and your team member have given in your interviews, we are not satisfied with viability ad creditability of your market research into your chosen business sector. Furthermore, you have not provided any evidence to suggest how your company will compete in the local market against more established competitors. In addition, the business plan you submitted with your application is basic and poorly written.

2. You have submitted a letter from Profectus Venture Capital that confirms that Profectus have agreed to invest 50,000 GBP in your Business. I am not satisfied with your explanation of how you found out above Profectus Venture Capital.

3. You stated at your interview that you and your team member live in different cities in the United Kingdom and met while on holiday in Pakistan, this raises concern of your creditability of running and growing a business on a daily basis in the United Kingdom.

4. You have not provided any evidence of your academic studies in United Kingdom or Pakistan. You have not provided any evidence regarding previous work experience in Pakistan, and regarding work experience in United Kingdom, you have no evidence of any experience in the role you intend to take in your business other than stating you were delivery driver for a pizza takeaway, nor have you demonstrated any particular business acumen or qualifications relevant to your proposed Business.

I am therefore not satisfied that you have any relevant previous educational and experience in the business area that you intend to start up in.

Please HELP ME ASAP...

Thank You!

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Re: Entrepreneur Joint Venture Visa Refusal....Need Help

Post by Princess of Ammi » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:21 pm

applying to fall into this category is a joke I personally know about 10 people struggling with their appeals after they were refused and each of those had a refusal containing more than 10 pages, like you they were also awarded all points.

all you can do is to lodge an appeal and try your hard to prove that you are capable of doing a business against issues raised by case worker on your viability and credibility.
thanks,

Shahina
Newly Registered

Post by Shahina » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:42 am

Thank you!

mohammed1980

Post by mohammed1980 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:58 pm

Shahina wrote:Hi,

I have applied Entrepreneur Joint Venture Visa that have been refused last month with some objections. I am going to attach objections points with this message. Can any one help me what to do now? or if someone face same objections? Please share your views and experiences...should i go for judicial review? what are the chances to get visa in review?

Please HELP ME ASAP...

Thank You!
Was your business plan and market research or the business idea itself given to you by the GUMTREE PEOPLE ?? ..LOL..LOL

Make them for pay for your new application or the appeal...

VentureCapital Route

Post by VentureCapital Route » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:56 pm

Please send me the letter you attached from Prfectus and the business plan. I work in financial services so will be happy to have a look to see if there is any good basis to argue against the decision.

niceguy200458
Newly Registered

Post by niceguy200458 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:04 pm

Hi Shahina,

Sorry about the rejection of your case....Can you please update us on your progress ?

How have you responded to point 2 below?

" You have submitted a letter from Profectus Venture Capital that confirms that Profectus have agreed to invest 50,000 GBP in your Business. I am not satisfied with your explanation of how you found out above Profectus Venture Capital".

Thanks

niceguy200458
Newly Registered

Post by niceguy200458 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:44 pm