ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur visa rejection.. Urgent Help needed please!!!!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sauli
Newly Registered

Entrepreneur visa rejection.. Urgent Help needed please!!!!

Post by sauli » Fri May 10, 2013 8:25 pm

Hi!

My Entrepreneur(Tier 1) visa was rejected on the 7th of May and i have not been given right of appeal as my visa is valid until the Oct'13 but my husband (dependent) has been given right of appeal as his visa(Previously on PSW) expired in Dec'12.

Can you please tell me on what basis can my husband appeal??just to let you know we recently had a baby(can my husband appeal on human grounds??)

My visa has recently been rejected on the following reasons:

-Company name on advertisement instead of applicant name

-Funds shown in business account instead of current/saving account

My question is before the rejection, i forwarded UKBA with upto date funds in my current account (transferred from business account) and also my name and job title on advertisement. Information was send to UKBA on 26th of April and rejection was issued on the 7th of May, should UKBA not consider my new documents before the decision was made and on this ground can i not ask for judicial review.

Can anyone please help me with my query.Thanks a lot

monolyte

Re: Entrepreneur visa rejection.. Urgent Help needed please!

Post by monolyte » Fri May 10, 2013 11:12 pm

sauli wrote:Hi!

My Entrepreneur(Tier 1) visa was rejected on the 7th of May and i have not been given right of appeal as my visa is valid until the Oct'13 but my husband (dependent) has been given right of appeal as his visa(Previously on PSW) expired in Dec'12.

Can you please tell me on what basis can my husband appeal??just to let you know we recently had a baby(can my husband appeal on human grounds??)

My visa has recently been rejected on the following reasons:

-Company name on advertisement instead of applicant name

-Funds shown in business account instead of current/saving account

My question is before the rejection, i forwarded UKBA with upto date funds in my current account (transferred from business account) and also my name and job title on advertisement. Information was send to UKBA on 26th of April and rejection was issued on the 7th of May, should UKBA not consider my new documents before the decision was made and on this ground can i not ask for judicial review.

Can anyone please help me with my query.Thanks a lot
WHEN YOU FORWARDED THE UPDATED FUNDS TO UKBA DID YOU ALSO SEND A CHANGE OF CIRCUMSTANCE FORM TO INFORM UKBA OF THE CHANGES BEEN MADE TO YOUR APPLICATION?IF YOU DID NOT SEND A CHANGE OF CIRCUMSTANCE FORM, IT MEAN YOU MADE A GRAVE MISTAKE..