ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneurial Team Member Switching To LR b/f Extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

umarf10
Newly Registered

Entrepreneurial Team Member Switching To LR b/f Extension

Post by umarf10 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:54 pm

Hi,
Myself and entrepreneur team member applied for extension in April this year and still awaiting the decision.

Team member has completed LR and varying his application to go for ILR.

With regards to required £50K investment, the funds were invested through share capital, both partners contributing £25k each.

My question to respected members is whether varying his application have any bearing on my pending application.

2 routes have been suggested by solicitors,
a) Signing a declaration by team member stating he will continue to be shareholder and director in business.
b) Transferring his shares to me, allowing me to be a full controlling party over the business.

Please Zimba or other senior member to suggest which option to go by, or any other suggestion.

Regards

zimba
Mood:

Re: Entrepreneurial Team Member Switching To LR b/f Extensio

Post by zimba » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:10 pm

There is nothing you need to do. You invested 50K together and it is irrelevant your partner is applying for ILR. You had a partner and you can rely on the money invested together to get extension.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice