ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entreprenuer Team: Extension: Help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

walkingintherain
- thin ice -

Entreprenuer Team: Extension: Help

Post by walkingintherain » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:23 am

Hi Friends,
Just need a bit of help Please,
I am an Entrepenuer group member for the last 2 years and extension is due in april 2016. we were granted visa as a group on £50K route.
Problem is, my other group member has got ILR last month on 10 years residence basis.
My questions are as follows,
1) as he has ILR, but does our entreprenuer group still exists?
2) what should i do with investment as most of the money has already been invested in our genuin business
3) what paperwork should i prepare if any
4) what documents do i need to provide about this specific situation at my extension.
Thank you in advance for all you support and cooperation

Mrchaany

Re: Entreprenuer Team: Extension: Help

Post by Mrchaany » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:35 am

It is absolutely fine, if u your business partner is the director of Ur company and your company is trading,
Because u can only his detail in an extension application form
Regards
Ihsan

Irfanmz

Post by Irfanmz » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:12 am

Dear I am in exactly the same situation and my extension is due Nov this year, and as above Friend mentioned you should not have any issue as long as your business partner stays your business director at the time of your extension. I think with your extension documents you will need to send copy of his documents too such as his salary pay slips any dividend taken by him and may be his passport copy etc….
Keep in touch if you want to discuss anything regarding Visa

walkingintherain
- thin ice -

Post by walkingintherain » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:05 pm

thank you friends.
but my confusion is, how can i still keep somebody as a business partner for visa purposes when he is no more on the same visa as mine?
also one solution i am thinking about is to take him out of of the group and include a consent letter from him allowing me to use his investment as an unsecured loan from third party.
thats my personal solution and not been advised by any solicitor or expert.
by the way, i did speak to a solicitor and he advised me to continue keeping him as partner and to include his details only for extension. But i am still worried and confused.
@ irfanmz.. could you inbox me your contact number please. Would like to discuss it over the phone. Thanks all

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:22 pm

@ walkingintherain, you don't need to worry about your business partner if he is no longer with you, all you have to do is to show proof that you have invested 50k of your own money and also show that you have employed 2 full-time British/settled workers.

You don't necessarily have to include your former partner on your form if you can meet the funding and employment criteria on your own.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:21 pm

Totally agree with Olasunkanmi answer

regards

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ walkingintherain, you don't need to worry about your business partner if he is no longer with you, all you have to do is to show proof that you have invested 50k of your own money and also show that you have employed 2 full-time British/settled workers.

You don't necessarily have to include your former partner on your form if you can meet the funding and employment criteria on your own.
ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015