ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Exceptionally complex case

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Pasa
Newly Registered

Exceptionally complex case

Post by Pasa » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:20 pm

Hi all,
I have received a letter yesterday that HO is unable to decide your application before 31st march.
They said they need more time as this is exceptionally complex case.
Has any one received this kind of letter, pls share your valuable suggestions

alextara
Newly Registered

Re: Exceptionally complex case

Post by alextara » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:09 pm

Hi Pasa,

One of my friend also got same type of letter yesterday. So don't worry, home office all want to give refusal finding out the reasons.

They are getting difficulty to refuse your visa and trying to find out one. At last they will give up and they will issue visa.

good luck :)

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:46 pm

Pasa wrote:Hi all,
I have received a letter yesterday that HO is unable to decide your application before 31st march.
They said they need more time as this is exceptionally complex case.
Has any one received this kind of letter, pls share your valuable suggestions
weird wording used by case worker. They send letters to applicants that " HO is unable to decide your application before Date.... need more time to decide etc" BUT never heard about saying exceptionally complex case.
Anyways best of luck.

Pasa
Newly Registered

Post by Pasa » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:35 pm

Alextara, thanks for being optimistic,
Cpmlkhan, it's really weird to say exceptional case, HO they even can't refuse or grant a visa taking unnecessary time. Stressful awaiting going on since last 8 mths...
Inshallah every thing will be alright.

Khan881

Post by Khan881 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:29 pm

I also received same later last month saying due to exceptionally complex issues not able to make decision and need more time.

awais 882000
Newly Registered

Post by awais 882000 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:12 pm

I applied in 7 december 2012
Interview 28 june 2013
home office requested more contract and previous contract dated 12 december 2013
All documents submitted with new contracts and invoices in 1 weak time
26 janury 2014 recived letter from home office that they will decide my application by 31 march 2014
26 march 2014 recived letter from homeoffice that they r unable to decide my application by 31 march and they have exceptionally complex issues on my file
Now i dont know what gonna happen i already invested 28000 pound and employed 1 british person

A.iqbal
Newly Registered

Post by A.iqbal » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:02 pm

Hi there
I applied for tier-1-entrepreneur visa on 29th May gave fingerprints on 10th June received letter on 14th June that you Application raises exceptionally complex issues so we can not decide your application with in normal time.what does this mean what could the complex issues be?plz reply did some one els received this kind of letter and what happens after? Plz plz plz reply I'm sooooooo worried plz

A.iqbal
Newly Registered

Post by A.iqbal » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:07 pm

PASA,awais,khan881 plz reply have you received any reply after that letter or did they ask for any doc or what decision have they made after this letter plz dear friends reply I'm sooo depressed.thanx

awais 882000
Newly Registered

Post by awais 882000 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:21 am

I did not get any decion still waiting

A.iqbal
Newly Registered

Post by A.iqbal » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:21 am

Thanx for reply awais I don't know why are they doing like this anyway what about other friends????????

nirosh

Post by nirosh » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:05 am

Helloo. I have already applied visa as a team member and fulfilled all the requirements. I am just waiting for the decision.
i have missed 1 page, HO sent me that page and asked me to fill plus for 3 months bank statement of the funding's 50k.

" said we have identified a minor omission."

why did they ask for 3 month bank statement of our funding's , any idea? our joint bank account was new 2 months old. so i sent them 2 months bank statement with the covering letter.

A.iqbal
Newly Registered

Post by A.iqbal » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:24 pm

Has any one got reply after that letter saying your case raises exceptionally complex issues plz reply?

Khan881

Post by Khan881 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:47 pm

I am still waiting no reply after letter received in March.

bubbly123

Post by bubbly123 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:35 pm

@Ai.iqbal: are you an individual applicant holding funds in UK or 3rd party?

A.iqbal
Newly Registered

Post by A.iqbal » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:07 pm

Thanx for reply bubbly I applied as individual applicant funds are from third party(my mother)in overseas bank it's genuine bank statement my all doc are genuine I'm only child of my parents funds are easily transferable but I don't know why they said complex issues just in 1 day after my biometrics AGAIN PLZ HELP Y THEY SEND THIS KIND OF LETTER IN WHAT CIRCUMSTANCES PLZ THANX

cherryfix
Newly Registered

Post by cherryfix » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:38 pm

hi there iam also waiting my result since oct5 2012 and still hopping to get positive. so dont worry. you can contact me to share your thoughts on cherry_fix@outlook.com or send me your number i will share mine.

Gomchi

Post by Gomchi » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:06 am

Hi guys . It's been 15th months if application and they sent me the same kind of letter. Don't know how long should I wait for the decision

chweee
Newly Registered

Post by chweee » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:39 pm

Guys,
If am not wrong T1 applicants holding funds with 3rd party getting the letter from HO saying it is (exceptionally complex case) that they are unable to make a decision.

A.iqbal
Newly Registered

Post by A.iqbal » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:25 am

Hi there
After interview on 4th of July no reply yet anyone got reply or any other update plz?
And also I heard that they have stopped the right of appeal is that true And if we get refusal we won't have right of Appeal or what plz share any information if u have thanx

tejtadinada
Newly Registered

Post by tejtadinada » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:22 pm

[quote="A.iqbal"]Hi there
I applied for tier-1-entrepreneur visa on 29th May gave fingerprints on 10th June received letter on 14th June that you Application raises exceptionally complex issues so we can not decide your application with in normal time.what does this mean what could the complex issues be?plz reply did some one els received this kind of letter and what happens after? Plz plz plz reply I'm sooooooo worried plz[/quote]

don't Worry that's a general letter HO sending now a days, I hope They will call you for Interview so be prepared...

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:17 pm

Most of the immigration and nationality rules are, by their very nature, exceptionally complex.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

khan4321
Newly Registered

Post by khan4321 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:14 am

Hi guys,
We submitted our documents on 28 June, bio done around 7th July, applied as entrepreneur team, funds in uk bank account. Today they send a letter to my team member saying they cannot decide his application within eight weeks. Although our postal address is same, then why did they send this letter to my team member only.

Thanks

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:38 pm

it is because these two applications are being seen by two different case workers his may have found something within file that needs further clarification he wrote your team member that this will take longer than eight weeks while the one seeing yours so far seems okay or you may be written the same later.
thanks,

Fazer_1985

Post by Fazer_1985 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:06 am

Hi guys,

I Applied to Tier 1 Ent on 28th May 2014, with my team partner ( 2nd application)

Received letter on 4th July saying "Although we would normally decide your application within eight weeks from the date it was submitted, unfortunately this is not going to be possible in your case. This is because it is necessary to interview you in connection with your application."

I have been to interview on 23rd July 2014, with my team partner. Which went well. And after that no contact from them.
Before they called us for interview they asked for partner maintenance account statement. they said account no. is not completely visible. this usually happens when you print out bank statement from barclays branch (only last 4 digits are visible on the statement). We did that and got it stamped by banker and we both sent same type of statement printed from machine and stamped. But they made issue out of it only for my partner and not for me.

My understanding is that they just need one solid mistake of yours and than boom. refused. with other stupid reasons.

I hope and wish good luck for all of us. Hope we all get visa.
tc
Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day. Stay positive in Life, Allah knows what is best for you!!!

yasir khan 9211
Newly Registered

Post by yasir khan 9211 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:48 pm

hello,
I got similar letter on 22/july/14. still waiting for reply . did u got reply after that plz reply.