ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

exceptionally complex letter issues

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rockey
Member of Standing

exceptionally complex letter issues

Post by Rockey » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:19 pm

Hi Every one,

Over all it has been almost more than 2 months of being sumitted application and I recieved exceptionally complex letter 40 days ago since then i have not heared anything from HO!!!

Its really furstrating...

Has anyone got idea what will happen , interview or ...? (i know its funny thing to be asked because no one belong to HO)

Does anyone know that how many people have been refused and interviewed after receiving exceptionally complex letter?

Thanks in advance for putting your feedback.
Best Regards

Rockey

Rockey
Member of Standing

Re: exceptionally complex letter issues

Post by Rockey » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:20 am

Very strange!!!!

100 people red but no reply yet it means none of you have heared anything after receiving exceptionally complex letter..

come on friends update your status after getting that type of letter..
Best Regards

Rockey

niceguy200458
Newly Registered

Post by niceguy200458 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:51 pm

I have got same letter twice. All it says is we need more time...

Mohammed F
Newly Registered

Post by Mohammed F » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:58 pm

This is a very common recent trend that the Home Office have been doing over the last 6 months. 7 of our clients recently received the same letter. Thankfully, they have all now had their cases finalised. I would suggest that you get a solicitor to write to the Home Office on your behalf. It is up to you who you use but I only use Child & Child as they are a large , reputable firm in London and they have a lot of dealings with the Home Office.

Of course, you can always write your self but in my experience, the Home Office only take you seriously when a proper solicitor writes to them

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:47 pm

Hi nice guy,
whats your time line mate, did you apply third party funds?

Hi,
Muhammad,

Thanks for you nice suggestions. I wait for few weeks then certaintly i will go for solicitors.
And more thing mentioned in your comment that 7 of your clients recently received the same letter and have all now had their cases finalised.. Can what kind of clients do you have , you meant to say normal applicants?
Best Regards

Rockey

PKBD

Post by PKBD » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:22 pm

Hi Rocky

I would suggest that you should stay relaxed , because HO needs more time to decide your case. You should consult with your solicitor but HO guidance says you can contact with them regarding your case but after 6 months of your application.
Thanks

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:44 pm

Thanks PKBD. I can only wait...
Best Regards

Rockey

niceguy200458
Newly Registered

Post by niceguy200458 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:18 pm

I will complete 6 months in a few days ! Then going for solicitor...

Mohammed F
Newly Registered

Post by Mohammed F » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:29 am

Hi rockey

My clients are generally Pakistani nationals who either have their own funds or have access to third party funds.

They are mainly IT consultants so their business proposals are for IT consultancy. They are all normal, working guys

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:06 pm

Hi Muhamad,
As you mentioned in your post that your clients 'They are all normal, working guys'....what does it mean?
And your clients mean!! are your immingration consultant yourself?

thanks
Best Regards

Rockey

malik78
Pakistan

Post by malik78 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:38 pm

Dear All,

On 23rd Oct i received exceptional complex issues letter from HO, now, my business is Media Production, 2 weeks before i did a very big job, my team covered (recorded) an interview of big celebrity of the world, my solicitor wants to send those pics of that program to HO so they can see i am doing big level production in UK and i am an exceptional talent.

Now i am afraid because in acknowledgment letter its clearly mention that we dont need to send any additional documents unless HO requires. Expert opinion require that shall he send that photos and cover note to HO?

Regards,

Imran

PKBD

Post by PKBD » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:50 pm

Hi imran
You can send any supporting documents by next day recorded delivery. Don't forget to mention your case number.
Thanks

malik78
Pakistan

Post by malik78 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:53 pm

PKBD wrote:Hi imran
You can send any supporting documents by next day recorded delivery. Don't forget to mention your case number.
Thanks
Thanks for your response PKBD, but i am concerned is that i think i have seen this phrase on acknowledgment letter from HO that we dont need to send any additional or supporting documents once we lodge the application unless HO demand something

malik78
Pakistan

Post by malik78 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:53 pm

PKBD wrote:Hi imran
Thanks
Thanks for your response PKBD, but i am concerned is that i think i have seen this phrase on acknowledgment letter from HO that we dont need to send any additional or supporting documents once we lodge the application unless HO demand something

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:25 am

Hi Malik (imran),

Dont worry about that as these phrases are common for every letter. One of my friend sent his university degree result after submitting his application for psw because of late announcement of result he could not send with application. ..Anyways HO accepted and he got visa..

So dont worry these common phrases comes with all acknowledgement letters.

cheers.
Last edited by Rockey on Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Best Regards

Rockey

malik78
Pakistan

Post by malik78 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:13 am

Rockey wrote:Hi Malik (imran),

Dont worry about that as these phrases are common for every letter. One of my friend sent his university degree result after submitting his application for psw because of late announcement of result he could send with application. ..Anyways HO accepted and he got visa..

So dont worry these common phrases comes with all acknowledgement letters.

cheers.
Thanks Rockey, i think i will then ask my solicitor to go ahead :)

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:30 pm

hi mates,

Any one got visa after receiving exceptionally complex letter?
Pls keep updating..

thanks in advance
Best Regards

Rockey

Mohammed F
Newly Registered

Post by Mohammed F » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:52 am

Rockey wrote:Hi Muhamad,
As you mentioned in your post that your clients 'They are all normal, working guys'....what does it mean?
And your clients mean!! are your immingration consultant yourself?

thanks

I mean that they are not necessarily from a wealthy background. They are professionals. I have a Tier 1 immigration consultancy in Dubai alongside my main business which is a property investment company. I have good links to immigration lawyers in UK , a lot of people ask me for advice and I try and point them in the right direction. I only use one company in the UK at the moment as they are the only ones who I have found to be trustworthy and knowledgeable. As everyone knows, there are a lot of joker immigration lawyers!

Mavi007
Newly Registered

Post by Mavi007 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:16 am

Hi everyone,

My visa is refused after getting this exceptionally complex letter. The reasons are; no advertisement provided and no activity before 11th july. I am really tensed. Now what to do?

ogogzy

Post by ogogzy » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:57 am

Mavi007 wrote:Hi everyone,

My visa is refused after getting this exceptionally complex letter. The reasons are; no advertisement provided and no activity before 11th july. I am really tensed. Now what to do?
Did you supply any evidence against this in your application? What documents did you submit? It will help the gurus here analyse your situation

Mavi007
Newly Registered

Post by Mavi007 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:46 am

The problem is my solicitor only provided leaflet but no business cards, no letter head, no print out of the website (although we have website, but he forgot to send them printouts). The home office said they have made this visa refused because you didn't provide advertising material and therefore they have not fully assessed the application at this stage. They did not give me any points for other categories except english language (which I got 10 points). They also clearly mentioned that they will assess my application on point bases and non-point bases after the appeal. Do you have any idea what is the appeal procedure, is this something we have to fill up some kind of form along with the supporting documents and the submit them to HO and wait for their decision? Or we have to go to the court?

Mohammed F
Newly Registered

Post by Mohammed F » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:32 am

Mavi007 wrote:The problem is my solicitor only provided leaflet but no business cards, no letter head, no print out of the website (although we have website, but he forgot to send them printouts). The home office said they have made this visa refused because you didn't provide advertising material and therefore they have not fully assessed the application at this stage. They did not give me any points for other categories except english language (which I got 10 points). They also clearly mentioned that they will assess my application on point bases and non-point bases after the appeal. Do you have any idea what is the appeal procedure, is this something we have to fill up some kind of form along with the supporting documents and the submit them to HO and wait for their decision? Or we have to go to the court?

the appeal process is a court hearing . You should really get a solicitor to do the case for you. Probably not the solicitor who submitted your application. If you need a recommendation, feel free to ask

malik78
Pakistan

Post by malik78 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:56 pm

Mavi007 wrote:The problem is my solicitor only provided leaflet but no business cards, no letter head, no print out of the website (although we have website, but he forgot to send them printouts). The home office said they have made this visa refused because you didn't provide advertising material and therefore they have not fully assessed the application at this stage. They did not give me any points for other categories except english language (which I got 10 points). They also clearly mentioned that they will assess my application on point bases and non-point bases after the appeal. Do you have any idea what is the appeal procedure, is this something we have to fill up some kind of form along with the supporting documents and the submit them to HO and wait for their decision? Or we have to go to the court?
Hi Mavi007,

I got the exact same response and objections from HO, can i ask you how many days HO allowed you to lodge an appeal?

Regards,

Malik

malik78
Pakistan

Post by malik78 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:57 pm

Hi Mavi007,

I got the exact same objections from HO, can i ask you how many days HO gave you to lodge an Appeal,

Regards,

Malik

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:36 pm

Hi malik,

same happend with my , HO gave me 10 working days to lodge appeal.

HO has also mentioned in my refusal letter that they have not fully assessed the application at this stage. They did not give me any points for other categories except english language (which I got 10 points). They also clearly mentioned that they will assess my application on point bases and non-point bases after the appeal.!!!

Any body knows what does it mean? are they going to re consider application again or there is something wrong.?
Best Regards

Rockey