ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension-Directors Documents-Requirement

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

helpingperson
BANNED

Extension-Directors Documents-Requirement

Post by helpingperson » Wed May 18, 2016 8:09 pm

Hello

When applying for extension as Directors of Ltd company, what documents are required from Directors by Home Office for extension if they have been getting salary from their own company during 3 years of initial leave?

I am aware that Home Office requires Current Appointment Report to establish that jobs were created during the appointment period of directors, but not sure what other documents are required for directors.

Do we need to submit Directors' payslips, FPS, Tax Returns, P60s, P11s?

Thank you.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Extension-Directors Documents-Requirement

Post by zimba » Thu May 19, 2016 9:32 am

helpingperson wrote:Hello

When applying for extension as Directors of Ltd company, what documents are required from Directors by Home Office for extension if they have been getting salary from their own company during 3 years of initial leave?

I am aware that Home Office requires Current Appointment Report to establish that jobs were created during the appointment period of directors, but not sure what other documents are required for directors.

Do we need to submit Directors' payslips, FPS, Tax Returns, P60s, P11s?

Thank you.
Have you read the guide ??? :shock:
All things you need to know are there. HO does require any of above for directors. Send the documents as required in the guide.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

helpingperson
BANNED

Post by helpingperson » Thu May 19, 2016 9:40 am

Hello Zimba,

Yes, I have gone through guidance but can not find any where what documents are required from Directors as in my original question.

Please could you kindly answer.

Thank you.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu May 19, 2016 11:42 am

helpingperson wrote:Hello Zimba,

Yes, I have gone through guidance but can not find any where what documents are required from Directors as in my original question.

Please could you kindly answer.

Thank you.
I already answered. If something is not required, then you do not send it.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice