ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Final Account Reports And Director Loan Amount

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Majid12
Newly Registered

Final Account Reports And Director Loan Amount

Post by Majid12 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:56 am

Hi there
Recently, my accountant have made my company annual account report and i have transferred £10000 under director loan (from personal account to Business account). But in annual report,accountant have shown £15000 under Director Loan. I have detailed meeting with my accountant on tomorrow and before that i will ask to senior about this issue. But please advise me, this is normal account practice in account. What will happen, the ukba will accept only Director Loan according to personal and Business bank account. Is it any bad. Please advise me. Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: Final Account Reports And Director Loan Amount

Post by zimba » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:36 am

Majid12 wrote:Hi there
Recently, my accountant have made my company annual account report and i have transferred £10000 under director loan (from personal account to Business account). But in annual report,accountant have shown £15000 under Director Loan. I have detailed meeting with my accountant on tomorrow and before that i will ask to senior about this issue. But please advise me, this is normal account practice in account. What will happen, the ukba will accept only Director Loan according to personal and Business bank account. Is it any bad. Please advise me. Thanks
The amount in the accounts is larger than the amount you claimed to have sent. This is because you given your company 50K unsecured loan and then the rest as secured for example. I suggest however to make them match if possible to make things easy for yourself and avoid any confusions
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Majid12
Newly Registered

Post by Majid12 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:39 am

Hi Zimba

Thanks for your reply. Please advise me, if i will follow to my accountant(Annual account report have £15000 under DL but in real life its £10000), it will create any problem on my application or its usually happened in account practice.

Secondly, if its not a problem then UKBA will accept £10000 as investment under director loan if i will supplied bank statements.

Thanks

babaty2k02
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by babaty2k02 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:54 pm

Majid12 wrote:Hi Zimba

Thanks for your reply. Please advise me, if i will follow to my accountant(Annual account report have £15000 under DL but in real life its £10000), it will create any problem on my application or its usually happened in account practice.

Secondly, if its not a problem then UKBA will accept £10000 as investment under director loan if i will supplied bank statements.

Thanks

Hi.

I am having the same issue as the amount in the accounts (under DL) is more that the actual amount as shown in my personal to Business account transaction. So what I had advised my accountant to do, in order not to create future confusion with the UKBA (as they're expecting the figures to match) is to break the figures, as in your case, like as below:

Directors Loan for Mr XYZ - £10,000.00
Other loans ................... £5,000.00

I am not 100% on this, so will still need experienced experts to kindly advise.

Thank you

Majid12
Newly Registered

Post by Majid12 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:54 pm

Hi there
thanks for your reply. i have meeting with my accountant and he explained me £10000 is actual DL and £5000 is DL for previous years carry forward into £10000 DL. Thats is the reason its £15000.

I have one question with seniors ?
how i will show DL investment to Home Office.
By providing Business account statement, Personal account Statement and annual accounts reports or
By providing only Business account statement and annual account reports.

Many thanks

babaty2k02
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by babaty2k02 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:10 pm

Majid12 wrote:Hi there
thanks for your reply. i have meeting with my accountant and he explained me £10000 is actual DL and £5000 is DL for previous years carry forward into £10000 DL. Thats is the reason its £15000.

I have one question with seniors ?
how i will show DL investment to Home Office.
By providing Business account statement, Personal account Statement and annual accounts reports or
By providing only Business account statement and annual account reports.

Many thanks

accounts prepared for subsequent years is usually prepared on a Cumulative basis, where the current year will show the cumulative balance to date. So the explanation that the other £5000 is DL for previous year. I am confused