ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Finally Visa Received!!!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ripon
Newly Registered

Finally Visa Received!!!

Post by Ripon » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:43 pm

Eventually T-1 Entrepreneur visa received after l-o-n-g waiting (20 months). Applied in Sep 2012 psw route. refused in March 2013. CAR was missing in the main application. Appeal hearing held in 6th december 2013. confirmation of appeal win letter issued 23rd January 2014. Bio-metric card issued on 23rd March, received on 15th April (Due to change of address).

This boards has been so helpful for the applicants. If you follow this boards then you don't need an immigration Lawyer ( I have taken one lawyer for the peace of mind but he was failed to identify missing CAR on my original application. Moreover he made other mistakes on my witness report on the hearing. He is a good lawyer and represent some strong arguments though!)

Please do check all your papers before apply or appear in the court. Prepare yourself properly for any arguments. It is not that difficult! Many thanks to all the experts, gurus and fellow members. Wish you all the best guys :D :D :D

sad.1

Re: Finally Visa Received!!!

Post by sad.1 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:23 am

hi congratulation really happy to hear that can you please share your experience if you have chased home office after you won your appeal or you just stayed calm and waited for them to send you BRP.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:39 pm

congratulations Ripon

all the best for future

regards
ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015

Ripon
Newly Registered

Post by Ripon » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:12 pm

sad.1 wrote:hi congratulation really happy to hear that can you please share your experience if you have chased home office after you won your appeal or you just stayed calm and waited for them to send you BRP.
Thank you. My lawyer recommended me to chase them by writing letters and by doing so he asked me to pay another fee for that. I was not interested to chase on this occasion. I was just waiting for the papers from home office.

Ripon
Newly Registered

Post by Ripon » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:15 pm

rehan01 wrote:congratulations Ripon

all the best for future

regards
Thank you so much Rehan. you have been so helpful. Best of luck for you too :D :D :D

get2skills
Newly Registered

Post by get2skills » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:34 pm

hi congrats
i am in same situation since dec. 2012, i had my hearing dismiss on 11 April 2014,
applied on. 10 dec.2012
refused on may 2103
hearing date on 25 march 2014.
result outcome dismiss,
basically when i was applied i forget to submit CAR and then refused on application, hearing day every thing went good but the judge determination 12 pages outcome is dismissed,and now i am going to upper tribunal, i just wanted to know about you did you forget to submit CAR, and where was your hearing did you use any evidential flexibility on your case statement.
please help me out
thanks

Ripon
Newly Registered

Post by Ripon » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:51 pm

get2skills wrote:hi congrats
i am in same situation since dec. 2012, i had my hearing dismiss on 11 April 2014,
applied on. 10 dec.2012
refused on may 2103
hearing date on 25 march 2014.
result outcome dismiss,
basically when i was applied i forget to submit CAR and then refused on application, hearing day every thing went good but the judge determination 12 pages outcome is dismissed,and now i am going to upper tribunal, i just wanted to know about you did you forget to submit CAR, and where was your hearing did you use any evidential flexibility on your case statement.
please help me out
thanks
Sorry to hear about your situation. my lawyer made his argument to the point, however he also used the evidential flexibility and human rights ground. I was both self-employed and director at the time I applied. The court considered those facts and the determination came to my favor. my hearing was on the tailor house. best of luck for you to the upper tribunal.