ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FPS/RTI- Urgent help Needed

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

FKS21177

FPS/RTI- Urgent help Needed

Post by FKS21177 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:16 pm

I have recently changed my accountant coz he had not enough knowledge of Tier 1 rules and requirements,

He has Submitted all RTI to HMRC but has not provided me the copies, now i recently noticed that few visas have been refused due to FPS/ RTI issue.

Now accountant is not helpful to provide me FPS of previous period & i have FPS since i am with new accountant

Can anyone please help me how can i get FPS of that period ?? can i contact HMRC and get it from There??

Your help will be highly appreciated.

zimba
Mood:

Re: FPS/RTI- Urgent help Needed

Post by zimba » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:30 pm

You need to get FPS reports from your previous accountant. HMRC only gives you the information if your records are lost
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

FKS21177

Post by FKS21177 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:33 pm

zimba88 wrote:You need to get FPS reports from your previous accountant. HMRC only gives you the information if your records are lost

Thanks For your prompt reply and help, as i said my previous accountant is not helpful and refused to provide,

what other actions i can take to avail this coz it is must to be submitted with application.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:52 pm

Where your previous accountancy firm is registered with ?? You can ask them to give you the information or you file a complaint against them
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice