ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Full payment submission query

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nbhatt

Full payment submission query

Post by nbhatt » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:18 pm

Hi guys I have one query in regards to full payment submission. My accountant submitted the details to HMRC every month and she only has receipt confirmation. one of the document required is FPS so can you please advise if this receipt is enough or are we suppose to submit additional documents? If yes what these documents are under FPS.

Secondly can someone email me office lease my email id - xxxxxxx

regards
NB

Moderator edit: email address removed as personal security against scammers & spammers who frequently trawl the forum.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Full payment submission query

Post by zimba » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:52 am

FPS reports. Discussed so many times on the forum. Search
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:46 pm

nbhatt wrote:Hi guys I have one query in regards to full payment submission. My accountant submitted the details to HMRC every month and she only has receipt confirmation. one of the document required is FPS so can you please advise if this receipt is enough or are we suppose to submit additional documents? If yes what these documents are under FPS.

Secondly can someone email me office lease my email id - xxxxxxx

regards
NB

Moderator edit: email address removed as personal security against scammers & spammers who frequently trawl the forum.
Your accountant can print it off from the whatever PAYE software she is using anytime if she has done it, talk to her in detail about this mandatory docs HO needed.

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:08 pm

Not all payroll SW print out reports that fits HO requirements. Causes a major headache. Some have suggested to "adjust" the report (by manually entering data into another SW package, but then it is not the actual data that was sent to HMRC or to use a pdf editor to adjust the report)