ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Full Time Job Creation

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

9elizabeth
- thin ice -

Full Time Job Creation

Post by 9elizabeth » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:46 pm

Hello,
I am a new member of this forum and currently on Tier 1 Ent. Visa (visa granted on Oct. 2015) . I have couple of questions:

1) The 1 full time position creation-can it be a continuous job within the last year of visa extension or it can be continual in last 3 years period?

2) 200K investment: I am planning to buy an industrial estate (comprising of 7 units and total price is £450K) with two other partners (both are British national) in a property auction. I am willing to contribute £100K as my share. And after buying (and if we win the bid), I would like the Property Title split and have my share of land on my company name. Is that fine? Do you see, if I will have any complications on my visa and if anybody can suggest me what should I do so, it does not have any implication on my visa.

Any help is highly appreciated.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Full Time Job Creation

Post by zimba » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:56 pm

1) The 1 full time position creation-can it be a continuous job within the last year of visa extension or it can be continual in last 3 years period?
The two position created in your company must last min of 12 months during the initial 3 years. The jobs need not be continuous and they can be completed by multiple employees.
2) 200K investment: I am planning to buy an industrial estate (comprising of 7 units and total price is £450K) with two other partners (both are British national) in a property auction. I am willing to contribute £100K as my share. And after buying (and if we win the bid), I would like the Property Title split and have my share of land on my company name. Is that fine? Do you see, if I will have any complications on my visa and if anybody can suggest me what should I do so, it does not have any implication on my visa.
You must not invest in property as you will be refused extension as such investment does not count under Tier 1E route as an acceptable form of investment.
Read this case of extension refusal: http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 10127.html
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

9elizabeth
- thin ice -

Re: Full Time Job Creation

Post by 9elizabeth » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:57 pm

Zimba, I do not understand why, I cannot buy property in the company name. The guideline clearly says (Peragraph 140, Page No. 47, Verson 04/2016) that one can buy property for business purpose.

Let me explain here:
I formed two companies (ABC Holding Ltd with Share Capital £200,000) and XYZ Trading Ltd (Share Capital £100) I am the sole director in both the companies.

ABC Holding Ltd has bought the property for £105000). The property is on the company name and Land registry documents shows that clearly. (The money is paid by ABC Holding) The remaining funds (£200,000 - £105,000 = £95000) is invested by ABC Holding into XYZ Trading Ltd. The XYZ is a trading company that buys/sells/imports/exports into various products.

The property bought is a 100% commercial unit with no residential part.
Please comments.