ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Funds issue

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

imran10

Funds issue

Post by imran10 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:10 pm

Hi Gurus,

I got my entreprenure visa in last December and money still outside the UK because of the currency exchange problem.
now i am planning to transfer.
my question: it should be problem on my extension time because money came late in UK ????

Need your Help.

Thanks

Imran

ECOTROT

Re: Funds issue

Post by ECOTROT » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:07 pm

imran10 wrote:Hi Gurus,

I got my entreprenure visa in last December and money still outside the UK because of the currency exchange problem.
my question: it should be problem on my extension time because money came late in UK ????

Need your Help.

Thanks

Imran
AFAIK so long as you were registered as a director within 6 months, it doesn't matter when (during the 3 years and 4 months of your visa) you transferred the money. However, when you apply to extend the visa in 2016/7, the required amount of money must have been spent on the business and you will need to provide certified accounts to prove this.

Just make sure you were registered as a director within 6 months of your specified date. This can be either your visa issue date or your date of entering the UK, if you have evidence to prove this, such as boarding pass, ticket confirmation.

If you have not registered in time, they may possibly accept your extension if you have an exceptionally good reason, but I think it is probably unlikely in your situation.

Good luck!

imran10

Post by imran10 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:53 pm

Thanks for your reply.

but i got my visa via 50k route in UK and i showed third party funding.

imran10

Post by imran10 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:46 am

ECOTROT wrote:

Need your Help.

Thanks

Imran
AFAIK so long as you were registered as a director within 6 months, it doesn't matter when (during the 3 years and 4 months of your visa) you transferred the money. However, when you apply to extend the visa in 2016/7, the required amount of money must have been spent on the business and you will need to provide certified accounts to prove this.

Just make sure you were registered as a director within 6 months of your specified date. This can be either your visa issue date or your date of entering the UK, if you have evidence to prove this, such as boarding pass, ticket confirmation.

If you have not registered in time, they may possibly accept your extension if you have an exceptionally good reason, but I think it is probably unlikely in your situation.

Good luck!

hi,
i got the letter before i applied Tier 1 (PSW Route )from HMRC registered as a company director. so my question after getting my visa do i need to register again as a company director or self employed ????

Help me.

Thanks

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:25 pm

imran10 wrote:
ECOTROT wrote:

Need your Help.

Thanks

Imran

Good luck!

hi,
i got the letter before i applied Tier 1 (PSW Route )from HMRC registered as a company director. so my question after getting my visa do i need to register again as a company director or self employed ????

Help me.

Thanks

Why would you have to register again ?

Unless you are starting another company.

imran10

Post by imran10 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:19 pm

hi,

Help me.

Thanks[/quote]

Why would you have to register again ?

Unless you are starting another company.[/quote]

Hi Nasir,

Thanks for your reply.
i have only one company and i did not open new company.
its showing you need to registered with in 6 months after given permission. check the below line which i copied from GOV website.

registered as a director or as self-employed no more than 6 months after the date you were given permission to stay in the UK under a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:29 pm

@ imran10, if you registered as a director of your company which you used to get your visa, then you don't need to worry about the requirement to register within 6months of getting the visa as you have already done so before you apply.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.