ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

General Dependent tier 1

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ahmd_64

General Dependent tier 1

Post by Ahmd_64 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:54 pm

Hi,

I have Entrepreneur Tier 1 visa but i have used Tier 1 General dependent visa application form for my wife visa. Is it wrong or it will be ok? I have applied last week. Please give me. Your views.

Thanks

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Re: General Dependent tier 1

Post by Lucapooka » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:04 pm

The paper application form is the same for all PBS dependents so that would not matter. But paper applications are becoming increasingly rare as mandatory on-line applications are rolled out across the globe. Are you saying that you applied using the on-line application system and chose Dependent of Tier 1 (Gen) rather than Dependent of Tier 1 (Ent)?

Ahmd_64

Post by Ahmd_64 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:07 pm

Yes i used online form and did not realise. I selected Tier 1 General dependent category . Do you think it will matter?

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:15 pm

It should not make any difference. T1 categories are not contingent on you currently working for a specific sponsor for which you have to provide employment details, so as long as you, yourself, have valid leave in a T1 category and can show the relevant maintenance requirements, they should be able to process the application.

Ahmd_64

Post by Ahmd_64 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:24 pm

Thanks a lot.
Her visa application is meeting to all requirements. I have provided 4 banks statements two are more than 3 months with sound balance,comapny documents, tenancy agreement, calls and chat history since i came here after marriage

Aabdulwaheed

Post by Aabdulwaheed » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:31 pm

how you show your calls & charts record can you please further explain to me and how much maintenance funds required you showed.

Ahmd_64

Post by Ahmd_64 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:10 am

We both have idiot-phone. I took screen shots of chat. After 15 days we used to take screen shots of call. Then i took print out.

Aabdulwaheed

Post by Aabdulwaheed » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:42 am

ok thanks. would it be accepted as an evidence. actually i am applying my wife visa next month as well. I only used to called her on skype, viber and facetime whatsapp for messages. we both have conversation mostly on face-time idiot-phone. I don't have any other like mobile bills etc. I would do the screen shots as well. Only worried about whether it will b accepted or not.

Please if you dont mind tell me the full list of documents you supplied with you application

Thanks

Ahmd_64

Post by Ahmd_64 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:19 pm

visa application Form
wife passport
passport size 2 photos
sponsor letter from me
tenancy agreement
EPC of rented property
Floor Plan of property
personal Bank statement of last 3 months