ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Genuiness Test

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ali272
Member of Standing

Genuiness Test

Post by Ali272 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:07 pm

Hi,

How do I pass genuineness test when switching from Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur and already running my business? What documents do I need to provide for this particular test?
Thank you.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Genuiness Test

Post by zimba » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:56 pm

Ali272 wrote:Hi,

How do I pass genuineness test when switching from Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur and already running my business? What documents do I need to provide for this particular test?
Thank you.
There are NO documents required to be sent for genuine entrepreneur test
You should only send the documents required from you based on the immigration rules Appendix A. Home Office obviously reserves the right to question any individual on the basis of genuineness but that does not mean that now applicants must send extra documents or HO will assume that you are not genuine. If you case needs investigation on genuineness grounds, you certainly will be called to attend an interview and submit extra documents.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Ali272
Member of Standing

Post by Ali272 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:19 pm

Thank you so much Zimba.

Irfanmz

Post by Irfanmz » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:13 am

I appreciate Zimba88, his every answer is according to rules and well explained, thanks my friend for sharing your knowledge. God Bless You

and Ali as Zimba explained every case is different you will find 80 % of the questions will be common (if they ask you) and 20% purely relates to your business. just make sure you know your business well especially accounts (inc PAYE, TAX etc.) your business activities ( marketing, competitors, source of funds, clients etc..)