ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got hearing on 2nd of May 2014

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ash366
Newly Registered

Got hearing on 2nd of May 2014

Post by Ash366 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:54 pm

Hi everyone

I applied for an entrepreneur visa in partnership last year February 26 and then biometric 17th of March 2013
And after that got letter for an interview 9th of May then it was postponed due to some error and got another date 22nd May again it was postponed 21st of June.

After appearing in success interview with my partnership I was expecting straight forward visa but got shocking news that your visa have been refused due to lack of satisfaction of your funds which were in two different accounts because of solicitor advice we put into two different account.

Well UKBA refusal letter which showed that we are not satisfied with your funds which are accessible for you two partner or not even though we gave written declaration by both of us that we are allowing to each other in order to access money for business purpose, it was a joke for us after spending loads of time in making each section carefully they just found silly reason to reject our application.

Well now point is that we got hearing on 2nd of May 2014 and we both partner put our money into our joint account with bank letter which shows that money is available in this joint account and it is accessible by both partners..

So now I just need an additional requirement or advice from you helpful guys ...I'll appreciate that.

Thanks
Wish you all the best in your life

Shah05

Re: Got hearing on 2nd of May 2014

Post by Shah05 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:14 pm

If At the time of your application you had letter that mention that you are allowed to access each other's funds? If yes than don't worry if not than hire solid solicitor who can defence properly. Good luck.

Achilles.ali
Pakistan

Post by Achilles.ali » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:28 am

hi, when did you file your appeal?where are you based in uk

vibez_well

Post by vibez_well » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:10 pm

wow, strange !

Ash366
Newly Registered

Post by Ash366 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:14 pm

Mr shah I sent my letter with my initial application where we showed that money is accessible by both partners so I guess it should not create more confusion or arguments regarding accessing money.

Mr ali I filed my appeal last year July 27 and I am based in London