ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

GOT MY VISA FROM PAKISTAN

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

UK_Return
Newly Registered

GOT MY VISA FROM PAKISTAN

Post by UK_Return » Sun May 25, 2014 4:54 am

Hi, I had applied for Tier 1 Entrepreneur while I was in the UK but got refused. I appealed against the decision which was unsuccessful. I came back to Pakistan and applied here. I didn't get services of any agent/lawyer or consultant. I did all the paperwork myself. Alhamdulillah I have got my Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa after my interview at BHC, Islamabad.

samaygrg

Re: GOT MY VISA FROM PAKISTAN

Post by samaygrg » Sun May 25, 2014 2:46 pm

UK_Return wrote:Hi, I had applied for Tier 1 Entrepreneur while I was in the UK but got refused. I appealed against the decision which was unsuccessful. I came back to Pakistan and applied here. I didn't get services of any agent/lawyer or consultant. I did all the paperwork myself. Alhamdulillah I have got my Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa after my interview at BHC, Islamabad.
wow thats really great job; Congratulations.

BlackBirdSSG
Member of Standing

Post by BlackBirdSSG » Tue May 27, 2014 12:28 am

I believe it was £200K?

Congrats a million!

UK_Return
Newly Registered

Post by UK_Return » Tue May 27, 2014 3:21 am

Thank you very much guys......

Yes, it was 200K

Blablaguybla
Newly Registered

Post by Blablaguybla » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:39 am

Hey. Congratulations! Quick question so I had my interview and the interviewer said I'll hear from them in a day or two. However, later that day (same day as interview) I got a call from Gerry's to come pick my passport up. I couldn't go because I had already left islamabad for another city. Now I have to wait till Monday to pick it up.

I'm fairly anxious I must say as to why it was so quick! A possible rejection? Most of the people Ive spoken to seem to think so. What are the chances of same day visa acceptance?

S.Danik
Newly Registered

Post by S.Danik » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:30 am

Hi UK Return
Congratulation! Can you pm ur mobile number want to speak you. I will be grateful to you. Thanks
Sajid

UK_Return
Newly Registered

Post by UK_Return » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:16 am

Hi Sajid...

Got ur msg late.... Website is not letting me pm you my mobile number. Have it here, 07588790490

mukesh2000
Newly Registered

Post by mukesh2000 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:36 pm

UK_Return wrote:Hi, I had applied for Tier 1 Entrepreneur while I was in the UK but got refused. I appealed against the decision which was unsuccessful. I came back to Pakistan and applied here. I didn't get services of any agent/lawyer or consultant. I did all the paperwork myself. Alhamdulillah I have got my Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa after my interview at BHC, Islamabad.
Hey

many congrats..i am looking to apply as well from India, and got the 200k a sorted..However my bank is refusing to give the letter in UKBA format..They say they cannot write few things like money will be invested in the UK and the money is cash able and disposable..Please advise

chel200
Newly Registered

Post by chel200 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:22 pm

Assalam UK_return

just wanted to find some information from you, I am applying from UK for 200K, if you are back in UK can I have phone number please if you don't mind, to ask you some basic information please.

thanks.

chel200
Newly Registered

Post by chel200 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:24 pm

Assalam

if you are back in UK now, you don't mind if I ask you to message me your phone number coz I am applying for 200K from UK and needed to find some basic information please.