ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got refused on the 1st of November

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Jafzal
Newly Registered

Got refused on the 1st of November

Post by Jafzal » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:56 am

I applied from Pakistan and got refused after Interview. The refused me on my business plan. I am a little confused what to do for the next time.
Attachments
Refusal.jpg
Refusal.jpg (173.58 KiB) Viewed 986 times

Jafzal
Newly Registered

Got refused after interview

Post by Jafzal » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:01 pm

Hello Everyone,
I got refused a couple of weeks ago. The reason was that my investment is not any thing new to the business and the money is going to a previous owner instead of that business. Its pathetic but i thought lets move one. I am planning to apply again, so what shall i do? Shall i change the business plan? If i change it, will they complain about changing my business plan so quick????

mbz17
Newly Registered

Re: Got refused after interview

Post by mbz17 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:53 pm

Jafzal wrote:Hello Everyone,
I got refused a couple of weeks ago. The reason was that my investment is not any thing new to the business and the money is going to a previous owner instead of that business. Its pathetic but i thought lets move one. I am planning to apply again, so what shall i do? Shall i change the business plan? If i change it, will they complain about changing my business plan so quick????
Dear I am also planning to apply from Pakistan right now in UK, currently working on my genuine Business plan which will be finalize within a couple of weeks by that time I will move back to Pakistan and will apply my case from there. If you need any help send me personal message either through this board or 202wide @ gmail.com

mbz17
Newly Registered

Post by mbz17 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:53 pm

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:34 pm

I don't think u should change your business plan just fine tune it to address the objections raised
shows that u r deterdetermined n seriously are going to do the business u claim