ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Gurus plz advise on 50k access.Apendex A paragraph 52a

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

qkiyani
Pakistan

Gurus plz advise on 50k access.Apendex A paragraph 52a

Post by qkiyani » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:51 am

Me n my partners were refused bcaz we dont have access to 50k as we showed 25k each in personal account.our hearing is in NOV.

I have seen alot of dismissel in appeals regarding this refusal point
n now my question is that according to policy Guidance

Apendex A paragraph 52a (The applicants have equal level of control over the funds and/or the business or businesses in question)

According to that paragraph as team members n company directors we both have complete control over business then we dont need to show access to 50k even we have jointed our accounts after refusal n got letters from bank to show access to 50k but still maybe judge will not accept it as a new evidence......
what u suggest????

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Gurus plz advise on 50k access.Apendex A paragraph 52a

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:27 pm

@ qkiyani, what the caseworkers want is money in your joint account and also declarations signed by legal representative from both of you regarding the joint account.

Since you guys have now opened a joint account, try to also get the sign declaration and also make sure that your business is already trading if your previous visa allow you to do this.

You guys can also make plan for fresh application should in case.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

priyapiya

Post by priyapiya » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:51 am

qkiyani
Pakistan

Re: Gurus plz advise on 50k access.Apendex A paragraph 52a

Post by qkiyani » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:50 am

qkiyani wrote:Me n my partners were refused bcaz we dont have access to 50k as we showed 25k each in personal account.our hearing is in NOV.

I have seen alot of dismissel in appeals regarding this refusal point
n now my question is that according to policy Guidance

Apendex A paragraph 52a (The applicants have equal level of control over the funds and/or the business or businesses in question)

According to that paragraph as team members n company directors we both have complete control over business then we dont need to show access to 50k even we have jointed our accounts after refusal n got letters from bank to show access to 50k but still maybe judge will not accept it as a new evidence......
what u suggest????
I think gurus are confused at this point

Legal83

Post by Legal83 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:42 pm

guidance says you must have access to 50k, its means you both if its joint application, (joint accounts only) in some cases home office did accept a declaration from both parties, but now a days home office is only considering joint accounts, bcz too much complications in declarations etc etc

qkiyani
Pakistan

Post by qkiyani » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:02 am

Legal83 wrote:guidance says you must have access to 50k, its means you both if its joint application, (joint accounts only) in some cases home office did accept a declaration from both parties, but now a days home office is only considering joint accounts, bcz too much complications in declarations etc etc
i know home office requires joint account but this is from policy guidance aswel

applicants have equal level of control and/or business....now the AND/OR means if we have equal level of control on business then we dont need to show equal access on funds as we r director of a company we have equal access on business n dats my point is.