ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELP-T1 extension questions

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bbsam
Newly Registered

HELP-T1 extension questions

Post by bbsam » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:34 pm

i have some questions about t1 extension

1 I make director loan contract. I put my money into business account by four time, do I need to write four director loan or just one, in addition, besides myself, who still need to sign on the contract.

2 my account has qualification at this year. when she helped me to do the first and second year report, she did not have qualification. is it fine? or not how to fixed it

Hiuk7777
Newly Registered

Re: HELP-T1 extension questions

Post by Hiuk7777 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:55 pm

1. The director loan agreement don't need show which date you inject money to your business account

2. Should be fine as on the third year financial account, you need put your total direct loan amount as well.

bbsam
Newly Registered

Post by bbsam » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:00 pm

Hiuk7777 wrote:1. The director loan agreement don't need show which date you inject money to your business account

2. Should be fine as on the third year financial account, you need put your total direct loan amount as well.
How to show the account qualification? give the qualification copy to HO ?

Hiuk7777
Newly Registered

Post by Hiuk7777 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:20 pm

bbsam wrote:
Hiuk7777 wrote:1. The director loan agreement don't need show which date you inject money to your business account

How to show the account qualification? give the qualification copy to HO ?

To be honest, my first and second year accountant don't have certificate as well and the third year is ACCA but my visa is still in process, I am not sure if I am correct or not.

All the letter to home office is issued by my third year accountant. On my third year's financial account report, my accountant put all his information and he provide his ACCA certificate copy. The acca member has a membership number, the home office can check if that accountant have ACCA certificate.