ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I am not British but can I hire my British relatives to work

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mensur

I am not British but can I hire my British relatives to work

Post by Mensur » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:37 am

I'm not British, but I was wondering could I employ my British brother and my British mother to work in my company. I mean would hiring them be acceptable to fill the requirement of creating 2 jobs for British citizens under the Entrepreneur visa. Would that be acceptable and fit the criteria under the Entrepreneur visa rules? Or would it not be allowed because they are my close relatives?

Irfanmz

Re: I am not British but can I hire my British relatives to

Post by Irfanmz » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:05 am

Yes you can.

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Re: I am not British but can I hire my British relatives to

Post by cpmlkhan » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:52 pm

Mensur wrote:I'm not British, but I was wondering could I employ my British brother and my British mother to work in my company. I mean would hiring them be acceptable to fill the requirement of creating 2 jobs for British citizens under the Entrepreneur visa. Would that be acceptable and fit the criteria under the Entrepreneur visa rules? Or would it not be allowed because they are my close relatives?
@Mensur, Yes you can put them in your payroll.