ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I APPPLIED FOR ENTREPRENEUR VISA OF UK BUT IT GOT REFUSED

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

AMRITPAULSINGLA
Newly Registered

I APPPLIED FOR ENTREPRENEUR VISA OF UK BUT IT GOT REFUSED

Post by AMRITPAULSINGLA » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:43 am

HELLO EVERY ONE
I need your valuable advice urgently
i got refusal of tier -1 entrepreneur visa on 12.02.2015 due to my business plan in which they said that you have not shown the minimum wages required in uk. Can i reapply with a fresh application and fresh business plan. Do i need to show the comparison of old and new business paln. Is there any time limit for fresh application or its not time bound i.e within 28 days or after that also i can apply a fresh application.
thanks
Amrit

Rockey
Member of Standing

Re: I APPPLIED FOR ENTREPRENEUR VISA OF UK BUT IT GOT REFUSE

Post by Rockey » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:32 am

So sorry to hear that.

Fresh application is not good option because after that you will not have a right of appeal again.

Its better to lodge an appeal , if that is only point of rejection then you will win for sure..
Best Regards

Rockey

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:54 pm

Rockey wrote:So sorry to hear that.

Fresh application is not good option because after that you will not have a right of appeal again.

Its better to lodge an appeal , if that is only point of rejection then you will win for sure..

I think OP is out of UK
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

AMRITPAULSINGLA
Newly Registered

Post by AMRITPAULSINGLA » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:59 pm

Thanks Rockey, for your advice.

Do we need to convince about the queries or we can appeal innocent way because business planner not responding, please advise immediately how to appeal .

thanks

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:51 pm

Sorry Amrit I have not understood your question actually.!!
Best Regards

Rockey