ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IHS reference question

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sudan88
Newly Registered

IHS reference question

Post by sudan88 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:58 am

My wife applied for dependant VISA last year to join me in UK and she paid for IHS last year and got IHS last year.
We are making new extend application now and when she checking it in https://www.immigration-health-surcharg ... ment/start
it said she does not have to pay for IHS but when i make payment and get my IHS i did added her information as dependant it still showed £600 extra we have to pay for her

Any one can advice please :
- Can she use IHS reference from last year for this application ?
- Why in checking it show £0 when we check but it show £600 when i added to my payment

Thank you very much indeed

vinny

Re: IHS reference question

Post by vinny » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:07 am

When does her current leave expire?

I don't think that she can use the same IHS reference from last year as they expect applicants to pay again. The amount charged for the IHS will be based on the period of leave being granted.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

sudan88
Newly Registered

Re: IHS reference question

Post by sudan88 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:27 am

vinny wrote:When does her current leave expire?

I don't think that she can use the same IHS reference from last year as they expect applicants to pay again. The amount charged for the IHS will be based on the period of leave being granted.

thank you . it seem IHS check system have problems