ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Investing to Another Company or Business

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nagisons

Investing to Another Company or Business

Post by nagisons » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:19 am

Hello Everyone,

I have very silly Question.

I would like to invest in another Company, Which has similar work as my first Company (My SIC won't Change). I'm Planning to do seed investment. Is it right way to do seed investment? In seed investment their would be an Agreement between companies. Like "A" is investing in "B". One Point, I won't be a director of "B" Company.

Inland revenue Accept this investment style. Is it fine for Visa propose? means i will be the investor for "B". As i explain that the SIC won't disturb.

I would appreciate your views.

Thanks

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Investing to Another Company or Business

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:48 am

@ nagisons, you can invest in any company that meet the requirements of HO in terms of NQF level, but you will have to be a director of such business if you want HO to recognise your investment in such a company.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

nagisons

Re: Investing to Another Company or Business

Post by nagisons » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:52 pm

Thanks

Now i have clear point for another company investment style.