ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Investment for extension !!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

marley1738
Newly Registered

Investment for extension !!

Post by marley1738 » Sun May 24, 2015 9:37 pm

HI

i am in IT business , i am going to recruit two guys for extension as my visa gonna end next june

few questions i have if anyone can help me out

1) My account says employment doesn't come under investment , unless they develop product and i get money from it

2) Office rent does it come under investment ?

Again my account says only Initial investment at the time of startup like equipment's would come under investment ... later on its an expensive

3) If i am transferring money from my personal account to Business , it thus means that i have invested in My business and going to use it for expansion or development but do i have to invest all of the money

So If anyone has done investment Please it will be a great help

Irfanmz

Re: Investment for extension !!

Post by Irfanmz » Wed May 27, 2015 7:19 am

your 3rd point full fills the all investment requirements, please do not waste your effort and time thinking about investment (your investment has already been done) just concentrate more on you business progress and growth. hope this helps

zamanam

Post by zamanam » Wed May 27, 2015 11:05 am

marley1738, I think you're right in taking it seriously as extension is dependant on this. As as accountant I know terms are differently used under immigration and in accoutancy. Both salaries and rent should come under investment from Tier 1 PBS point of view.

Thanks and best luck.

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Wed May 27, 2015 5:44 pm

marley1738 wrote:HI

i am in IT business , i am going to recruit two guys for extension as my visa gonna end next june

few questions i have if anyone can help me out

1) My account says employment doesn't come under investment , unless they develop product and i get money from it

2) Office rent does it come under investment ?

Again my account says only Initial investment at the time of startup like equipment's would come under investment ... later on its an expensive

3) If i am transferring money from my personal account to Business , it thus means that i have invested in My business and going to use it for expansion or development but do i have to invest all of the money

So If anyone has done investment Please it will be a great help

All genuine spendings [except director's salary] that your business consumes, are considered as the INVESTMENT on the eyes of HOME OFFICE.
Hope this helps.