ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Investment for Subway and work right

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sam301321
Newly Registered

Investment for Subway and work right

Post by sam301321 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:50 pm

I got entrepreneur visa with business partner, from PSW. We decided to carry on our partnership and will apply for extension together but we do business separately. I am on the way to open a subway with my other three friends, but not with my business partner. I will get 25% share and will be one of the director for the company that hold subway franchise. Now I need to invest money for my second company. At present all of my money in my first company. If I transfer them to new company, will it be appropriate to Home Office requirement for investment. Also, shall I work for subway where I will be a director and hold 25% share? I will be great-full to get your valuable comments. Thanks.