ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Investment of funds

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

umer.shahzad1
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Investment of funds

Post by umer.shahzad1 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:45 pm

Hello all,

I need an advice i am on tier1 200k Enterpenure i have a company up and running in Pakistan also and i have a registered Business in the UK i am currently doing business of import and export i have invested round about 10-15k in the business i have a supplier in China , Oman and dubai three different destinations. Can i purchase the goods from these three desintations worth 200-300k and will they be considered as investement of funds and if the goods are shipped to pakistan i have spoken to my Accountant he said that they will be considered as investment of funds !

PKBD

Re: Investment of funds

Post by PKBD » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:31 pm

Hi umar
Quite good question but sorry to say I have no idea. But I think you have to show investment in the UK.
You should get proper advice from an experienced solicitor.
Many thanks

MTZ510
Member of Standing

Re: Investment of funds

Post by MTZ510 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:00 pm

In my opinion if you are importing goods in to UK then this will count as investment but if you buying from third country and selling in another country then i don't think this will count.

umer.shahzad1 wrote:Hello all,

I need an advice i am on tier1 200k Enterpenure i have a company up and running in Pakistan also and i have a registered Business in the UK i am currently doing business of import and export i have invested round about 10-15k in the business i have a supplier in China , Oman and dubai three different destinations. Can i purchase the goods from these three desintations worth 200-300k and will they be considered as investement of funds and if the goods are shipped to pakistan i have spoken to my Accountant he said that they will be considered as investment of funds !
Always help others..... it always come back to you.
Even if i know the answer ... i have this habit of confirming from others..