ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IT Services

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

IMI5
Newly Registered

IT Services

Post by IMI5 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:44 am

Hi All,

My Company provides IT Services and we have clients around uk. And raise invoice weekly and monthly depends on client. and money comes into business account.

My question here is we hire Freelancers to fulfill some of the services and they are not British Citizens or either EEA Nations..
Can I show the money paid to them as a Investment towards business??

Thanks
IM

GLL
BANNED

Re: IT Services

Post by GLL » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:22 pm

IMI5 wrote:Hi All,

My Company provides IT Services and we have clients around uk. And raise invoice weekly and monthly depends on client. and money comes into business account.

My question here is we hire Freelancers to fulfill some of the services and they are not British Citizens or either EEA Nations..
Can I show the money paid to them as a Investment towards business??

Thanks
IM

If I understand your question correctly you are presently on Tier1 Entrepreneur visa in the UK running your company in IT services and you want to know if hiring freelancers would count towards job creation requirement. If this is your question then the answer is no, you must create 2 job places and you must employ your workers, in addition such workers much be settled in the UK.
If your question doesn't relate to job creation and you want to know whether you can hire freelances in general and whether it would count as money invested in your business or spent on developing your business then the answer is yes. Just make sure you have proper contracts in place and your freelancers have a right to work in the UK.

IMI5
Newly Registered

Re: IT Services

Post by IMI5 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:45 pm

Thanks "GLL" for your reply..