ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Job Creation query

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sonirulz

Job Creation query

Post by sonirulz » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:53 am

Dear Team Members,

I am currently on my 2n year of Entrepreneur visa and have the following question:
Can I recruit European candidates for job creation and counts towards the visa job creation points? Is there any specific criteria to be checked if we are recruiting European candidates?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks
Soni

ecaLegal
Newly Registered

Re: Job Creation query

Post by ecaLegal » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:21 am

sonirulz wrote:Dear Team Members,

I am currently on my 2n year of Entrepreneur visa and have the following question:
Can I recruit European candidates for job creation and counts towards the visa job creation points? Is there any specific criteria to be checked if we are recruiting European candidates?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks
Soni

Yes you can, as long as they are living in the UK, which obviously they are if you are employing them here.

Jazz2007
Member of Standing

Re: Job Creation query

Post by Jazz2007 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:37 am

As per your reply,If the employee is EU or EEA national its ok to Employ and count towards job creation of settled person.

Please advice

Thanks in Advance
ecaLegal wrote:
sonirulz wrote:Dear Team Members,

Appreciate your help.

Thanks
Soni

Yes you can, as long as they are living in the UK, which obviously they are if you are employing them here.