ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

JR Time Line and UKBA not Submitted the Answer Yet

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

inaya
Newly Registered

Post by inaya » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:47 pm

Adi786 every body is wating for your answer from homeoffice,in mine case homeoffice took second extention but my visa will expire after 35 days my lawyer asked me to maintain my statement may be i have to apply new visa in last minute .Another big investment .what are chances after Jr we people will get visa or another refusal with right of apple.Best of luck .

adi786

Post by adi786 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:21 pm

hi
My solicitor will contact TS Solicitor tomorrow to find out an update on my case. I hope they wont gave terrible excuse
Pls pray for All

adi786

Post by adi786 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:26 pm

hi
My solicitor will contact TS Solicitor tomorrow to find out an update on my case. I hope they wont gave terrible excuse
Pls pray for All

Basra

hey

Post by Basra » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:09 pm

@Adi786,
Yes Adi i have received reply from court,court has been granted my case for judicial review hearing and now need to pay 215 pounds further for court proceedings,,,on the other hand there is no any response from TS after refused 4th extension from my side....
I would like to ask you Adi did you paid 215 pounds for court fee for further court proceedings after accept your case for further proceedings? thank you

adi786

Post by adi786 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:22 pm

@basra
Me and TS and My Solicitor agreed on Out of Court settlement (reconsideration of My Application) So i did not paid £215 for court hearing right now. I am still waiting to hear from TS.
Because I asked them to consider my case in 4 weeks time which they agreed to i had to take JR out so right now I am not in JR category :(
Gud Luck and Please pray for every 1

Hiraumar

Post by Hiraumar » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:33 am

Basra@ did you receive any letter when is your hearing ??

I received letter they accept my JR and gave me date as well but there is nothing abt paying this fee

adi786

Post by adi786 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:19 am

@hiraumer

When is your hearing ? All the best for hearing

Hiraumar

Post by Hiraumar » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:32 am

Thanks adi it's last week of jan

adi786

Post by adi786 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:04 pm

@via any news on ur case??! As u told us 23rd was the last day for Ho to respond in ur case

It's ridiculous my solicitor ring TS today and the case worker at HO is off sick from last few days :) hahahah they think we are fool we know Xmas coming . I am expecting that I won't hear anything from HO till new year so I gave up the hope that they will response to us till 1st of jan :) so I m going on holidays to relax.. After 1st of jan if they won't get back to us we will go in court again :)

via
Newly Registered

re

Post by via » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:35 pm

Hi Adi,

No response from HO, my solicitor has sent letters that we would like pursue with JR.

Hopefully i would get sooner date ?

Does anybody know when you would you get hearing date approximately after both have filed ?

Judge has already given permission for paper application.

adi786

Post by adi786 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:35 pm

@via

I think u will get a date end of jan or start of feb its just my random guess.

Basra

hey

Post by Basra » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:24 am

@hiraumar,
Yes I received a letter from court they accepted my case for JR,but there is no any hearing date mentioned, but there is a question the TS did not submitted Acknowledge of services yet, they are still asking for extension,,,,,,how is come possible for hearing with out submission acknowledge of services from TS?
Hiraumar in your case did TS submitted acknowledge of services or not? please reply thank you.

adi786

Post by adi786 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:30 am

@basra Court will not wait for TS to submit AOS so dont worry about this any more just be positive for hearing when u will get a date you will get it as soon as you deposit £215 for hearing

Basra

hey

Post by Basra » Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:40 pm

@Adi,
you mean court will be take one sided decision?

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:10 pm

what you have challenged through JR within policy JR will focus on that which means a decision if in your favor stays in everybody else's favor effected by clauses that you have challenged. for the present and future situations this is something that Home Office will never want, they would have to chase it because they know the consequences while Judges looking into this JR having home office absent can not decide in present party favor only because defense is not chasing, it will still be a fair look.
now in JR you challenge the policy which is protected by immigration rules and decision in you favor will have a number of things being changed in policy and immigration rules that Home office will never want, they will surely try and settle it with you out of court.
either ways it is still in your favor
thanks,

adi786

Post by adi786 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:44 pm

@ princess i agree with u what u said but some time HO solicitor never turn up in court even to defend the case. It happened with my mate and then judge asked couple of normal question and after week he got decision in his favour;) so you never know what kind of people you dealing.

gud luck

adi786

Post by adi786 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:46 pm

@ basra only time can really tell you but i hope you will get positive result ASAP.

adi786

Post by adi786 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:54 pm

Hello All

Can any 1 advice me whats the procedure if TS & HO agreed to reconsider my application is it necessary that they will require my (Passport , Old BRP and Other documents) again although i did attached those documents when i filed the JR in court we did send 1 copies of all documents to TS as well. I am confused now i did not heard any thing from HO up till now
Any experience and info will be appreciated

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:16 pm

adi786 wrote:Hello All

Can any 1 advice me whats the procedure if TS & HO agreed to reconsider my application is it necessary that they will require my (Passport , Old BRP and Other documents) again although i did attached those documents when i filed the JR in court we did send 1 copies of all documents to TS as well. I am confused now i did not heard any thing from HO up till now
Any experience and info will be appreciated

I m in same situation.I signed consent letter in last week of october.But i didnt hear anything from HO till yet.My team member JR is still under process.I think so thats why my reconsideration is pending.

And I m also confused about passport n documents.Coz they didnt ask anything yet.

adi786

Post by adi786 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:02 am

@adilzia
Thanks its long time you should ask them now. Did u received confirmation from court that JR is closed now ?

via
Newly Registered

Post by via » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:44 am

@Basra
They can make decisions without defendant filing AOS. Judge will and can proceed without them. Its only good news if they haven't filed any AOS.
HO is abusing JR system, by withdrawing case on the day, or not turning up to defend their case at all (Like @Adi posted). Stats suggests that 52% HO solicitors are not turning up to defend it. I am in kind of your similar situation, one and only aim of HO is to delay, frustrate you and put your lives in hold until you give up. It is very sad to know people like us suffer and we are biggest losers in entire situation.

Basra

hey

Post by Basra » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:56 am

@Via,
yes that's right, there are two sided pictures at the moment, one side we are loosing our precious life time in holding situation which we can,nt do nothing just still looking towards them like an Idiot....we all know, what Home Office are doing with our lives...build up frustration,so many people like us facing really terrible situation here and back home as well but they still look at home office, home office says like (extension again extension again n again and then OK fine we will reconsider your case and again long wait) and we are paying huge money in the shape of lawyers fee,visa fee etc.....and most important we can not do anything which we want to do in our lives......
On the second hand what is the solution for those person who spent their 9 years in this country and stuck in this situation...? like me.....
I could,nt do anything neither leave the case or continue...because I have very terrible situation in my back home which is not describe in words but stuck....
So many persons facing these type of situation but they can,nt do nothing..just wait and waste their lives...thats it....

adi786

Post by adi786 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:15 pm

@ basra

Life is a game play it u win u lose but always stay positive. I know how it feel i my self is going through this difficult phase as well i applied my case on 14th Aug 2012 and it was a very simple case i could not make my application easier then what i submitted it was a bread and butter but the case worker was nut if she cant even deal a simple case as mine then god knows what she do with difficult cases. I think even a small kid can prove to be good time keeper as compared to HO case workers.

Patience is a virtue and Allah will help us all :)

adi786

Post by adi786 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:26 pm

@ all

Can any body send me policy guidance in 2012 as i lost my copy. I will appreciate your help.

I cant understand these people they just pick those rules which deems fit for the refusal. they should decide whether they will make decision with current policy or the policy at the time of application.

via
Newly Registered

Post by via » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:48 am

@Adi

HO needs to make decision based on rules at the time of application. They cant use current rules for application pending for years.