JR Time Line and UKBA not Submitted the Answer Yet

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system

Moderators: Casa, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, sbrennan

Re: JR Time Line and UKBA not Submitted the Answer Yet

Postby TM_kmany » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:38 pm

@Basra did you have your solicitor go to any counter clerk to agree on a date for judicial review after permission was granted on paper.

I have long paid the £217 and now waiting for a date to be assigned and uptil now all i have been told is that my council would be invited to the counter clerk to agree on a date. Any one else in similar situation
TM_kmany
Newly Registered

Postby TM_kmany » Tue May 20, 2014 10:40 am

@Olasunkanmi pls check your inbox i sent you a message , but still in my outbox i guess your inbox is filled
TM_kmany
Newly Registered

Postby TM_kmany » Fri May 23, 2014 2:43 pm

@Basra

Have you received any feedback from your re-consideration
TM_kmany
Newly Registered

Postby maqeelk84 » Fri May 23, 2014 5:48 pm

hi
i am new here, i have reapplied and got refused on 6 May 2014, i have no right of appeal because i have applied second time and got refused again...
this time they put objection that they are bit suspecious because 50k i am not going to invest, but i have that money in my personal account still available,
second objection is i have submitted a business plan with my application, but on front page i wrote a "PREPARED FEB 2014" they think i have made a business plan in feb 2014 to gain a entrepreneur tier 1 Visa
third reason is, i told them in a interview that right now i am alone so i have to do all work. like from phone calls to delivering a services to my clients... now they are suspecious as a director i shouldnt recieve a calls, its doesnt suit my designation and they think my qualifications are enough to run my business, but i am still running perfectly with a income...
now i need all of you guidance what to do?
i have applied for preaction protocol and i have received a letter saying that HO did the correct decision and if i want i can go for JR...
please guide me i am so tired because i am stuck since JAN 2013 and still its not finishing at all...
maqeelk84

Postby msohailsarwar1 » Sat May 31, 2014 10:38 am

Any one who have applied for JR, have received any response from court or TS...... Kindly reply
msohailsarwar1

Postby usemobile » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:59 pm

msohailsarwar1 wrote:Any one who have applied for JR, have received any response from court or TS...... Kindly reply

Did you applied for JR, Same reply from HO for my Tier1 200k
usemobile

Postby Ray2014 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:26 pm

Hi All
i received respond of pre action protocol and home office is still standing on their point i just want to know how long the whole JR process take reply will be helpful
Ray2014
Newly Registered

Postby HELLEN » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:55 pm

I've gone through with all the posts. I am also facing similar kind of issue.
Hi,
My TIER 1 application Entrepreneur 50k (PSW) was rejected as invalid and in the letter from homeoffice it is stated by the case handler that they send me the bio metric letter on 5 separate occasions and i didnt enrol for biometric therefore the case is decisioned 'REJECT as invalid'.
I actually received only one letter and that was recorded letter dated 7th of november 2014 stating that I've got 15 working days to do it. I did my bio metric on 22nd of november 2014.
I've got the reject as invalid application letter on the 26th of November which stated that the case handler made decision on 21st of november. Fee will refunded to me shortly but so far its not been refunded.
I mean I cant understand that if I've been given 15 working days to do my biometric than why the case handler did not waited for the time to get expired. Why he decisioned the case prior to allocated time.
Now Iam doing Pre-Action Protocol letter by myself without any solicitor.
Can any one please help me in this case as I am really looking for help and its kinda urgent.
Can i do the preaction protocol by my self or is it necessary to hire some solicitor for it.
Also if they dont reply me and for instance If i want to withdraw this preaction letter can i get my application fee as a refund or not.

Please guys help me as I am really depressed.
Thanks.
HELLEN
Newly Registered

Postby Lola22 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:48 pm

@ Hellen,

You can draft the Pre-Action Protocol yourself if you know what to do. However, if your case is urgent and you do not know how to draft the Pre-Action Protocol, it might be better to find a good solicitor to handle your case.

The solicitor will be able to weigh your reasons for late biometric registration and see if there is any possibility of winning the Judicial Review.

Good luck.
Lola22

Postby HELLEN » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:04 am

Thank @ Lola
Also wanted to know I case if I withdraw my pre-action protocol will I'll get my application fee refund back as it was rejected as invalid.
HELLEN
Newly Registered

Postby Lola22 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:43 am

@ Hellen,

I won't be able to comment much on the refund but your pre-action protocol should not affect your refund.

If you still have leave to remain and your application fee will be refunded or not, you should not waste your time and money on Judicial Review. Reapply.

On the other hand, if your leave to remain has expired and your fee will still be refunded, I will still advice you to get a good solicitor very quick to help you to regularise your stay while you can.

Please, post your timeline and keep us updated with your solicitor's advice and decision on your case.

Good luck.
Lola22

Postby HELLEN » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:01 pm

Hi,
I've got my response of pre-action letter and home office said that they made a mistake. And they asked me to send all the documents back to them so they'll reconsider my case.
But in the mean while I'm off work because they rejected my application initially. Now as the home office is reconsidering my application and they have admit their mistake I want to resume my work but my employer is keep saying to me I can start work if I'll give them some thing in writing from UKBA which states that I am allowed to work. But when I rang ukba help line they said they want me to ask my employer to ring them. I told this my employer but they are not willing to ring them. I mean I'm like a sandwich without my fault. Could someone help me as I need to know what should I do in this. :(
HELLEN
Newly Registered

Postby HELLEN » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:01 pm

Hi,
I've got my response of pre-action letter and home office said that they made a mistake. And they asked me to send all the documents back to them so they'll reconsider my case.
But in the mean while I'm off work because they rejected my application initially. Now as the home office is reconsidering my application and they have admit their mistake I want to resume my work but my employer is keep saying to me I can start work if I'll give them some thing in writing from UKBA which states that I am allowed to work. But when I rang ukba help line they said they want me to ask my employer to ring them. I told this my employer but they are not willing to ring them. I mean I'm like a sandwich without my fault. Could someone help me as I need to know what should I do in this. :(
HELLEN
Newly Registered

Postby ckent_2007 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:37 pm

Hi,
My case is similar, the SSHD decided to reconsider my application after we filed the JR with request of withdraw the case. The date by seal of consent order was 8/12/2015, and it's given 3 months from this date for SSHD to provide a new decision but since now already more than 3 months still heard back anything..I keep chasing my solicitor, and they said already contacted SSHD, treasury solicitor and the respected judge by email, but no one response..I just wondering apart from wait, wait, wait..what else i can do, obviously SSHD already breached the consent order with not provide any decision within the timeframe set.

Should local MP will help on this matter?
ckent_2007
Newly Registered

Previous

Return to UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visas