ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

JR Time Line and UKBA not Submitted the Answer Yet

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

adi786

Post by adi786 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:12 pm

@ via

Thanks thats what i have been told by my solicitor but HO and their officers are full of …… :)

Do u know where i can find UKBA Entrepreneur policy guidance of 2012
i just need to double check few things because now things has been changed in new rules

adi786

Post by adi786 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:20 pm

HEy all

These HO decision makers should be punished they are just wasting some great opportunities for the betterment of this economy. Their decision is full of nonsense. My best mate just got a refusal yesterday. He applied for this visa in OCT 2012 after silence from both my mate and HO finally he got refusal and it was a shocking refusal of english language.

Because he had C1 in three components and in speaking he was just short of 5 marks to be deemed as C1 he attempted speaking again then he achieved C1 at last but according to HO they cant accept this because they want both component together so they can count was valid. and at the time of application it was not there as well that it should be dealt with like this
Now according to new rules Entrepreneur applicant should have at least B1 in all four components together they wont accept any component on its own ..

Absolutely Non sense

via
Newly Registered

Post by via » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:20 pm

adi786

Post by adi786 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:52 pm

Thanks Via
But he needs which used for Application in Aug 2012 :( i dont have a clue which 1 is useful to him i really want to help him i suggested him that go for Judicial Review although its painful wait but still worthy

Thanks

adi786

Re: JR Time Line and UKBA not Submitted the Answer Yet

Post by adi786 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:23 am

@ abu and Adil zia any update on ur cases ??.

Wish u all a very good new year a head :P

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:41 pm

nothing bro

adi786

Post by adi786 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:55 pm

Hello ALL friends

I hope this New year will bring joy and some great opportunities for all of us. I hope our visa issues will get sorted in this year.
Just update from my side my solicitor and their firm is closed until 5th of JAn :( So i have to wait till 6th of JAn for any update

Please pray for all

** ADI **

pakhtoon77

Post by pakhtoon77 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:15 pm

hi basra, did u had only one reason as services not clearly mentioned in contract since I have the same reason.
also have you gone through the first tribunal or directly going to JR

Basra

Post by Basra » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:01 pm

@Pakhtoon77,
Yes that was only one reason on my application,I have mention services details in my service contract but still caseworker put the objection on it.unfortunately I did,nt get right of appeal because my application was submitted 3days later then my visa was expired, according to law we can apply application with in 28days,should be consider as in time application..so I have applied JR straight way,because I did,nt have another way out....I have received court letter for permission to JR and judge written down in the letter that my case in clearly arguable because services are mentioned in the contract and should be allow right of appeal because applicant applied with in 28 days and decision was unfair and judge has been refused TS extension request as well.....let see what will happen next...
Thats all my case update....

inaya
Newly Registered

Post by inaya » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:00 am

Good morning I got some updates in my J R I will share with you guys and need your help what would happen next. My case is in HC and yesterday I received a letter from court becose H O is still unable to submit AOS.HERE is the observations of judge of Hc plz read and give me you opinion .

ORDER. . the application is adjourned to be listed in the court, on notice to the defence, asp after 16 Jan 2014.
2 ) The request to extend time for filing AOS is herby refused
OBSERVATIONS BY JUDGE

it is unclear why the defendant concluded that no request was made under rule 245AA for additional documents as it was not anticipated that addresing the ommission or error would lead to the grant of leave. It is unclear why the defendant did not give the claimant an opportunity to address the defects identified in the support ing doc either pursuant to rule 245aa (b)(iv) and/ or the wider evidential flexibility policy . It is also unclear whether the claimant was required under the rules to provide both confirmation from the bank and the third party that the funds would available in other words whether both paragraph 41SD (a)(b) applied given that a confirmation from bank would appear render the third party declaration unnecessary. Although this is the first formal application to extend time following the judgement of HICKINBOTTOM J IN R (on the application of sing and others VS sec of state The defence has failed to give any specific reasons related to this case why it has been unable to file the AOS anf why further time is required.

adi786

Post by adi786 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:49 pm

HI Inaya

What ever u wrote it seems like judge is agreed that the HO decision to refuse your application was wrong and i think the judge will rule the case in your favour at limited extent which means HO needs to reconsider your application properly

I wish you all the best and pls pray for all

inaya
Newly Registered

Post by inaya » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:48 am

Thanks adi786for your opinion.but I m facing another problem my visa will expire in this month and my lawyer strictly advised me to extend my visa otherwise Ho consider me as overstayer it again cost me a lot.plz adi786 can u tell my when did tire 4 started bcoz we can not stay in tire 4 more then five years.

Doingwhat
Newly Registered

Post by Doingwhat » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:08 pm

Hi All,

I am in the same queue to file an Administrative Review but if anyone could help me as to how long is it going to take for the court to approve my application for Judicial review?, I'd appreciate your reply.

Also Abu, so what's the update? your case gone through approved? considering the date of the replies I think its nearly been a year in this process?

Many thanks,

adi786

Post by adi786 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:42 pm

Hi
it depends on your case some time it normally takes 4 to 5 months for case to be heard in the court.

adi786

Post by adi786 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:32 am

@ all

Just an update about my Case we wrote a reminder letter today to TS regarding about breech of consent order by their client (HO). We also mentioned it clearly to them that further delaying tactics will lead me to go back to High court.

Because to be honest i am Fed up and just want a clear decision so at least i can look for another opportunity else where. I hope TS will contact my solicitor in few days.

HO should need to arrange a seminar and workshop on Time Management Skills and Decision Making.

sagareva
BANNED

Post by sagareva » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:48 am

Hi folks,

I thought i'd share my case. It's not a enterpreneur, it's tier 1 general, but I had second extension refused in a very obvious error and decision was co incompetent in itself, it could have been written by a 5-year old.

decision was made 2 weeks before my visa expired, no right of appeal, got all documents back, including passports and obviously documents that were actually subject of dispute

i filed for permission to apply for JR, and crown solicitors conceded the case, secretary of state agreed to reconsider decision if i withdraw the JR application (to which i agreed). they even volunteered to reimburse my filing fees.

my question is, how are they going to reconsider anything at all, if they don't have any of my original case documents? I suspect they might not even have copies, this caseworker was so incompetent it's priceless. from your folks experience, will they now write to me asking for those documents back? what's the expectation here?

also, to your knowledge what is the timeline from the settlement to reconsideration?

last question, as far as I manage to understand, now that the decision is withdrawn (although they never used these specific words, they only said "undertakes to reconsider"), would i be right to assume that i have 3c leave then? (i filed an in-time application, and the decision that had been made before visa expiration is now withdrawn, they are now considering a new decision, therefore the application is pending again, so I have 3C leave). did anyone have trouble proving this?

adi786

Post by adi786 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:23 pm

HI

It's not necessary that they will ask you to submit those docs again which you submitted at the time of application. Normally they take 6 to 8 weeks minimum to reconsider any case. About your last question Although if your current leave is expired but because HO agreed to reconsider your case your previous leave will continue until HO decide your application.
I wish you best of luck

adi786

Post by adi786 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:11 pm

@ all
Any Update GUys

razi1234
- thin ice -

Post by razi1234 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:52 pm

adi786 wrote:@ all
Any Update GUys
hi adi 786..
i know u r very active member and u were refused by mistake from ur caseworker ,u r in JR now,but i just wanna ask u hv u fine any successful case in entrepreneur,who got their visa after filing JR,,
did ur solicitor told u any successful story to win in JR
RAZI

adi786

Post by adi786 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:13 am

HI razi1234

I am not in JR any more bz my file is for reconsideration when HO offered me out of court settlement i have withdrawn my JR file as it is required by LAW but i signed consent order on six weeks condition so i am expecting positive thing from them this week. Answer to your question regarding about successful JR? No i did not asked my solicitor about successful JR of Entrepreneur because thats not relevant. I asked him about my case chances and then i decided that i want to pursue my case. 1more thing i trust my solicitor very much because he is my family solicitor all our matters whether personal or commercial matters he or his colleagues deal with it. SO i am satisfied with them

One thing i learned at very small age Always be positive what you choose and Give your best shot on that thing and then leave it on ALLAH he will give what best for all of us

Basra

Post by Basra » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:30 am

@All,
I got permission for JR from the Court and court written in order that HO must be submit their answer with in 21 days from date of order ,according to court order HO should submit their answer before or on 8 January but still not any update..any idea regarding my case.....if still not any response from HO what should be do next? Any comments?

adi786

Post by adi786 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:18 am

@ Basra
I hope court will give you earliest date for hearing and I think they will order Ho to reconsider your application on flexibility evidence rule.

That's just my assumption I hope you get decision in your favour

Pls pray for all

adi786

Post by adi786 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:35 pm

HI ALL

Just an Update on my Case After we send the letter to TS HO made an enquiry to my Bank Today about couple of Transactions and asked them about current balance on my account. I hope to receive decision soon now INSHALLAH.
I hope all of us get leave ASAP

adi786

Post by adi786 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:27 pm

HI ALL

Just an Update on my Case After we send the letter to TS HO made an enquiry to my Bank Today about couple of Transactions and asked them about current balance on my account. I hope to receive decision soon now INSHALLAH.
I hope all of us get leave ASAP

pakhtoon77

Post by pakhtoon77 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:02 pm

they made enquiry to your current account or business account and were your accounts in uk . how did you become aware about there enquiries?