ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

JR Time Line and UKBA not Submitted the Answer Yet

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Basra

Hello

Post by Basra » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:38 pm

@Adi,
My passport and all documents retained my HO, I mean HO did,nt return my documents. I am just waiting for response from Treasury Solicitors for, are they agree on my conditions or not..My barrister sent them my conditions on 20 January but no response and today my barrister called them but no answer...so waiting.....you know HO just time delaying cases thats all...

freeman123
Newly Registered

Re: JR Time Line and UKBA not Submitted the Answer Yet

Post by freeman123 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:43 pm

adi786 wrote:HI
Its good to send your application through good solicitor. Long residence will continue. Yes you can apply for fresh application in case of JR get refused. But its good to consult good solicitor because they can give you most up to date answer as par law
Hi adi786

if some1 apply within 28 days after visa expiry and refused without appeal right what is best option to continue LONG RESIDENCY, JR or new application
in this case if JR is refused as well can one make fresh application without breaking LONG RESIDENCY?
your expert advice
thanks

adi786

Post by adi786 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:41 pm

HI
I would say consult your solicitor but if u elaborate your refusal points and if it is straight forward then i would say go for JR but if it is on genuine grounds i will say submit new application
I am not an xpert but i can just suggest according to my knowledge

freeman123
Newly Registered

Post by freeman123 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:06 pm

adi786 wrote:HI
I would say consult your solicitor but if u elaborate your refusal points and if it is straight forward then i would say go for JR but if it is on genuine grounds i will say submit new application
I am not an xpert but i can just suggest according to my knowledge
thanks for your suggestion my interview is on 22nd, i applied within 28 days after visa expired so no refusal yet...is almost over 6 years in this country and want to continue my long residence so just wana plan ahead incase of refusal (God forbid) as i'm no gonna get appeal right
is not about expert is about knowledge some people know more that others either through study or by experience
thanks for your help
May Allah succeed all of us

destiny88

Post by destiny88 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:28 pm

Hi Basra, Adi 786 and other Experienced Guys

I need ur help plz. I am going to file JR myself. I got most of imformation from website. I have one query is that i am sending application for Fee Remission. so with this Fee remission application , i have to send JR CLAIM form also together? or i have to send just fee remission form?

I am in India at the moment. If we loss the case court will order to pay?
Is there any condition like we send letter to court with condition if we dont want to agree with claim cost to pay from UKBA.

Please reply...Please.

destiny88

Post by destiny88 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:08 pm

Hi Guys
plz help me..
I m going to file JR with myself as cant afford money for solicitor. I want to know that UKBA or court send any letter about cost before hearing to us to sign? I have heard about that. What is consent order?

Plz help me.

Basra

Hello

Post by Basra » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:11 pm

@Adi786,
I have received a letter from court my hearing will 21 April 2014 but still I am waiting for answer from HO to agree my consent condition or not?

adi786

Post by adi786 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:23 pm

@ basra Y court gave you hearing date if you both seeking for out of court settlement. Nevertheless i think you should go for hearing rather than agreement i am suggesting as of personal experience :(. Bz they will take few months whether u propose 4-5 weeks like in mine case we agreed on the 21st of NOV and its nearly 3 months :( still waiting

Basra

HELLO

Post by Basra » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:44 am

@Adi786,
Yes you are right, Actually I have received consent letter from treasury solicitors but I did,nt sign consent letter and sent them back three conditions as I mentioned in my previous post if they will agree on these conditions then I will sign consent letter mean while court hearing procedure will be continue..So I am still awaiting treasury solicitors response that are they agree on my conditions or not......I told you before in your case HO will give you decision with in three months according to consent letter.....they do not follow our 4,5 weeks condition I guess....they are just wasting our time.....

adi786

Post by adi786 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:18 am

Hi
You are right they just wasting time. I m fedup with this category already,,

via
Newly Registered

Post by via » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:46 am

Just before they should have conceded they sent different rejection letter dated 27th Nov, but received on 02nd Feb 2014.
How can it so long is a mystery ?

Basra

Hello

Post by Basra » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:29 pm

@Via,
Can you give us some of your case history, like what was your refusal at first time, what was on second time and did you sign agree on consent agreement or not? Thank you.

via
Newly Registered

Post by via » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:18 am

Orginally they alleged that i had gap in my residency although i didn't, had sent PAP to withdraw decision. After several correspondence since we didnt had any reply i went ahead with JR. They sent me consent letter to withdraw case which i did not agree and sent our terms and conditions. My case was stayed by Judge till 23rd Dec, if we wanted to continue file amended grounds by 7th Jan and for them 7th Feb. We did not receive any correspondence from TSOL, we went ahead with JR. Just before they had to file defence grounds, they sent out different rejection letter with reasons about not complying with previous leave conditions.

Basra

hello

Post by Basra » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:18 pm

@Via,
Thank you for your reply,I want to know one thing did first High court judge has gave your permission for Judicial Review or judge refused your application for judicial review and inform you reground your application and send it again? Thank you.

via
Newly Registered

Post by via » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:12 am

That's right QC Hon.Blair gave permission for paper application, wanted us to come to agreement b/w ourselves,hence stayed matter till 23rd DEC 2013. If you still want to proceed papers should be filed with amended grounds if any by jan 2014, and feb 2014 for them.
HO have thrown spanner into works by sending latest rejection later outlining different reasons on feb 2014, dated nov 2013.
I am sick to death playing this cat and mouse game.

Basra

hello

Post by Basra » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:03 pm

@Via,
I know its really terrible situation for all of us,HO playing time delaying tact,all of know how,s that possible they sent rejection letter in November and deliver in February, you should inform High Court regarding this issue,its clearly HO playing game with you...
Adi786 whats any update regarding your case?

adi786

Post by adi786 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:51 pm

@ basra

Yes on THurs we wrote official letter to respected court and acknowledge delaying tactics appointed by HO in my case. We also mentioned about the Breech of consent order twice by HO.
I hope i will get My birthday gift by court :P Tomorrow

Basra

hello

Post by Basra » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:31 pm

@Adi786,
I think it will not work because you know HO,they will give simple answer to the respected court that they are doing some further checks thats why they could,nt give decision within consent order time frame..things are very simple for HO.....this is question of our lives,what we are doing and what should be do,,we are just wasting our life ,,,,Everybody are frustrated under Judicial Review matter,HO go around n around,,,,,,Honestly I dont think so HO will give us visa through this way,,,we should,nt be agree on consent agreement we should proceed our case into High Court........

adi786

Post by adi786 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:22 pm

@basra

I had such a bad day today even though it was my birthday but still i spent whole day alone although my mates wanted to go out but bz of this visa issue i was so down. This visa cost me to much not money wise but other things like my Personal Life and business life to.

Lets see what court will answer me in few days bz now i will just say 1 thing to HO give me visa or come to court nothing else

Common dont be to upset inshallah ALLAH will make life easy for all of us and we all get visa soon

adi786

Post by adi786 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:05 pm

@ Basra
Just an update on my case. Today we received a letter from my case worker. He requested me to submit my passport.. Apparently the guy who is dealing my case is temporary case worker at HO which is shocking . They even don't have permanent staff to deal with such high Level cat

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:43 pm

adi786 wrote:@ Basra
Just an update on my case. Today we received a letter from my case worker. He requested me to submit my passport.. Apparently the guy who is dealing my case is temporary case worker at HO which is shocking . They even don't have permanent staff to deal with such high Level cat
I think so all JR applications processing by temporary Migration team.
My case worker is also from temporary migration team.He requested me to sumbmit my passport last month.And after that he requested me to submit third party's bank letters.Lets see what happens next.

adi786

Post by adi786 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:47 pm

@ adil

I hope we all get visa ASAP. HO already verified my Bank Statement from my Bank Manager. Did your case worker just asked for Passport? or BRP as well bz mine just asked for Passport

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:52 pm

adi786 wrote:@ adil

I hope we all get visa ASAP. HO already verified my Bank Statement from my Bank Manager. Did your case worker just asked for Passport? or BRP as well bz mine just asked for Passport

My visa has been expired.I think so they ask for BRP if u have valid visa.
Have u got valid BRP?

adi786

Post by adi786 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:54 pm

Ya i do have a valid visa till May 2014. I think thats y they just asked for my Passport.

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:58 pm

@ adi786

please check ur pm